I'm going to bite the bullet and ask...

Are there any beta members out there willing to part with their friend invite and give it to me? My Christmas is looking pretty empty this year and I don't have enough things to fill the time with.
I want to beta test the game to enjoy it and search for the bugs that would prevent other people from enjoying it to the same degree, however this luck-based scheme for doling out beta keys does no justice to someone as perpetually unlucky as myself.

I'm sorry if this sounds whiny but I implore you guys, my winter is going to be completely empty and boring at this rate, I'll pass my friend code on to someone who deserves it once I get one, of course.

Thanks for the time any of you spent reading this
"
Tokthree wrote:
Are there any beta members out there willing to part with their friend invite and give it to me? My Christmas is looking pretty empty this year and I don't have enough things to fill the time with.
I want to beta test the game to enjoy it and search for the bugs that would prevent other people from enjoying it to the same degree, however this luck-based scheme for doling out beta keys does no justice to someone as perpetually unlucky as myself.

I'm sorry if this sounds whiny but I implore you guys, my winter is going to be completely empty and boring at this rate, I'll pass my friend code on to someone who deserves it once I get one, of course.

Thanks for the time any of you spent reading this

I wish I got a key.... Sigh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info