[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
lapilesos wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
"
lapilesos wrote:

What the point in such weapon if "on kill" didnt works with totems?

the point is that you never get charges, so you get your doryanis for free.
dex is a nut tho, needs good ring in addition to jade
not sure if it worth, as you are oneshotting packs anyway, and main boost to clearspeed is increased aoe, so lavianga is better

Got it - thx. Indeed Lavianga is better. But those "-5% move speed"...:(

use nice 30% boots and doedre's instead of windscreams
30% ms could've saved my char, but i used windscreams :)
No rest for the wicked
Ok. So i bought doryani's sceptre and used conc effect properly, so vaals and atziri's ads just melted in a a second (put double rf + bond in front of you to deny spears + regular light trap + orb on top of the nearest ad and here you go). Same for Izaro.
Took increased damage against burning guys for 6th ascendancy point, because deeps, u know (with my gear in dps spreadsheet i have ~230k with spelltotem lvl 19).
Best setup for bond is bond + ele focus + rapid decay + bm.

The main flaw in the build imo is the clearing speed compared to fast whirling blades (or fast leap slam also) setups. I tried whirls+fa in chitus needle myself, but it was painfully slow even with silver flask. Lack of proper movement skill especially sucks in the lab.
Any suggestions to improve that except from running double adrenaline quicksilvers?
For maps i use quicksilver + silver flask. Can keep up with ppl using whirling blades and have always charges up to move fast.

for backtracking a whirling blades setup on weaponswap is useful if you dontlevel 6 spelltotems
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
I'm clearing atziri and maps super quick I'm not sure why people are complaining about lack of speed. Get 30% ms, + quicksilver + silver and your super fast.

I'm doing corrupted tier 11's and 12s full mods just for lols they die as fast as tier 1, i might have to trap for EE on rares. Im almost got my gems to lvl 20 so the question is I'm aiming to try to vaal +1 for spell totem for that.

That's the only one worth corrupting right?

Then I made up a little list;

Concentrated Effect 10% area damage
Increased AoE 10% area damage
Blasphemy 10% Increased Effect

Temp Chains 10% slower
Ele Weakness 5% less resis

StoneGolem 20% max life/damage
Rapid decay x2 10% Increased DoT
Elemental Focus x2 10% ele damage

Increased Duration 10% Increased Duration (IC)

What order should I do them in?

Having a lot of fun with the build so thanks ;)
Concentrated Effect 10% area damage
Increased AoE 10% area damage
Blasphemy 10% Increased Effect !!!

Temp Chains 10% slower !!!
Ele Weakness 5% less resis !!!

StoneGolem 20% max life/damage
Rapid decay x2 10% Increased DoT
Elemental Focus x2 10% ele damage

Increased Duration 10% Increased Duration (IC)

!!! are the important ones, the rest is mediocre, get it if you want (some maps are slower if you lvl 1 20% em ofc)

youre pointing so correct things out.
you can run t15 or t1, you clear with the same speed (some mapmods are more impactful ofc), it doesn´t matter, except the damage YOU take ofc.

why tc but not enfeeble?
felt quite comfy running with enfeeble.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 9, 2016, 6:19:53 AM
"
mezmery wrote:
why tc but not enfeeble?
felt quite comfy running with enfeeble.

use it if you like it more

Hello!

I'd like to play Magic Finding character, would this build work and should i make some adjustments to it?
"
Gunteraz wrote:
Hello!

I'd like to play Magic Finding character, would this build work and should i make some adjustments to it?

Page 100 Hype

If you have problems with resist that cant be fixed with jewels/gear/whatever you could take elementalist and Sanctuary and sacrifice some dmg nodes for excample.

you'll need resists from tree and resistance jewels to compensate double andvarius.
it's a bit easier and way more effective than mf CA, as getting good resist shield is easier than crafting res bow, while having like 10x more dps. and there is possibility that you couldnt be able to use scorn before endgame.
and ofcourse follow regular mf stat - 20 iqq\300 iir, dont push iiq mindlessly.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 9, 2016, 6:40:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info