[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
Is it worth using 3 points to get 8% reduced reservation cost from templar so that we can run 3 blasphemy auras? (flam/vuln/ele weak). The first node also gives aura radius which is a nice boost to blasphemy. I see that you had enfeeble on CWDT, but when that isn't triggered, you effectively lose 20% dmg from having one less applied curse for doedres scorn. Is AA a big deal?

Alternatively, enfeeble could be your 3rd curse, and an always on enfeeble is probably better than AA.

You get the 8% reservation for Purity of Fire + 2x Blasphemy.

Yes i loose 20% inc. dmg if my cwdt isn´t triggered, but i can potentially gain 36% inc dmg from the 3 nodes i haven´t spend in reservation. Normally it doesnt even need to trigger and if it does, i get some defence + 20% dmg ;)

Vulnerability is ok, but the worst of the 3 offensive curses, he stays @33% more degeneration damage at all level. I started with it, but dropped it for more defence. It doesnt feel like i need even more offense.

Blasphemy is good for mapclearspeed but can be bad in high tier maps against bosses. Often you dont want to be that close to the enemy and they aren´t in the radius.

AA is a big deal, it helps if i get stunned and the chilled ground helps A LOT against bosses, charger, leaper, devourer and so on.

If you use Totem Resist gem and wanna run 3x blasphemy wit 8% reduced reservation: do it. There is nothing wrong with it, for me cwdt enfeeble works better in scary situations/against ranged mobs/bosses. This is personal preference i think. Temporal Chains can help a lot to.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
For EE as lazy autoapplied alternative to Lightining trap, how about chaos golem with added cold or lightning damage? He provides both defense (damage reduction, meat shield) and applies EE to bosees?
"
diablomig wrote:
For EE as lazy autoapplied alternative to Lightining trap, how about chaos golem with added cold or lightning damage? He provides both defense (damage reduction, meat shield) and applies EE to bosees?

golems (minions) do not debuff EE, thats why EE is often used on Summoner

"
golems (minions) do not debuff EE,

Aw shucks! My brilliant plan was foiled! :)

Can golem provide shock via added lightinig?

How do you guys are doing vorici quests? It's fucking impossible :\
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
he could if the golem would deal any damage, but he wont ;)

Yeah vorici is really shitty, will add it in the CONS list ^^

Update 24.12.15

- improved some typo´s and made most of it easier to read.

Have you considered Atziri's Disfavour as an offensive/Kaom's Heart option? +2 level of Spell Totem is powerful for the build and it also boosts our other modifiers. Of course, 100% elemental is a high price to pay.

Mathing it out, using your calculations as a comparison point, Disfavour gives about 5k more dps before curses than single Catalyst or Searing Touch, and enables Kaom's Heart. Loses to dual Catalysts though.

Also, have you considered Hypothermia in the main link + Arctic Breath traps over Lightning Trap? Gives 20-39% more damage from Hypo + Chilled Ground, and we can still use Vaal Lightning Trap to shock. I know we're socket-starved, but it seemed like a good synergy.
:) following your build and its great!

I'm thinking, what u think about using a http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kongming's_Stratagem
with the lighting trap? It will trigger the EE and debuf enemies for 30% more fire dmg and reduce spell dmg taken from them
Last edited by Arcaico on Dec 24, 2015, 8:48:03 PM
^ I think it's 30% increased fire damage, and not more fire damage. 30% increased really isn't that much.

While less spell damage is good, i think that high armour, life and resists are probably better in the current meta.

@pathofotter

I like the idea of hypothermia, but i don't know if it would go in the 5th or 6th socket for me :/
Also the base duration seems kinda low on the chilled ground, and then what would you link it to?
AB + Trap + GMP + Blood magic (+ inc duration?)

Perhaps it would be better as the classic cwdt setup.

i'm still working towards the +3 sceptre with blood magic mod for searing bond. It doubles the dps of SB, which is quite a boost to overall dps.
If you wanna super min-max that you can multimod a 20% ele dmg implicit sceptre with +3 fire gems, blood magic, % fire dmg and resist/cast speed.

Also, endgame min-maxing. Wondering if you get the 12% aoe from scion start and use a carcass jack, if the 6th link could be conc effect, and it wouldn't feel terrible. But that's out of my price range for the foreseeable future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info