[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
Avmantox wrote:
So having more power charges wont give increased crit anymore? Is that new?

No, power charges will still give more crit. But RF doesn't actually benefit from crit or power charges. You just want to have an Ice Spear crit once in a while.

And chances are the chieftain is intended to work very well with RF Totems. Should be by design.
helman just said on his stream that according to henry, the fire immune ascendancy node is bugged right now in alpha and they are working on fixing it. Meaning that totems WILL be immune to the RF degen!!!
yay thats fantastic news then ;)
"
"
Avmantox wrote:
Aha so its about trying to find Ice Spear + PCoC + Increased Crit somewhere in our links hmm and yeah already started to theorycraft with the new tree now ;)

PCoC doesn't actually help.

Just Ice Spear Inc. Crit Strikes Faster Casting or GMP.

Standard setup for it would be Ice Spear + Echo + GMP + PCoC but since the rework of Increased Critical Strikes gem it is much better to have it than power charges if you only can have one.

Curse on hit have the same quality as blasphemy so we could use Orb of Storm not only to proc Elemental Overload but also to apply a curse.

OoS + Double Curse setup would be perfect but 6% base crit is scarcely enough to proc Elemental Overload. It requires testing.

btw wtb more gem slots
"
Teplokot wrote:

Standard setup for it would be Ice Spear + Echo + GMP + PCoC but since the rework of Increased Critical Strikes gem it is much better to have it than power charges if you only can have one.

Curse on hit have the same quality as blasphemy so we could use Orb of Storm not only to proc Elemental Overload but also to apply a curse.

OoS + Double Curse setup would be perfect but 6% base crit is scarcely enough to proc Elemental Overload. It requires testing.

btw wtb more gem slots

Reason why I don't want PCoC is because it gives up a 4L.

Second reason is ideally you'd just want to cast Ice Spear once or twice when killing tough enemies. PCoC means power charges and requires a lot of maintaining.
pcoc is useless. The plan is to cast a spell 1-2 times to get ele overload and not 10 time to get full power charges.

I would use the orb just for cursing + Ele Overload IF it works decently. If it feels clunky, doesnt curse well or doesnt give me the overload buff consistent enough i will drop it.

Ice spear was always reliable for pcoc, ele overload will proc greatly with it, but i only use it without OoS.

Icespear + GMP + crichance or Blood Magic is an option for this

What i will pick in the end (utility gems) will decide later until i´ve played with new stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
So people are thinking of using OoS + CoH + dual curses rather than blash then?
"
Avmantox wrote:

That would probably reduce the clear speed quite a bit. I'd probably still go for Blasphemy myself, but Orb of Storms CoH definitely gives more flexibility.
"
Avmantox wrote:

It is the way to go for the first few days.
I will try it, the good thing would be 15% free mana without -reserved mana if i run 1 blasphemy temp chains + determination.

This would be enough to cast everything we have. The ball seems to have a very fast casttime but i need to play with it myself.

Until i get my 3rd curse (which i want) ill just go with blasphemy + dualcurse and i'm done :p
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info