[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Any suggestions how to kill Terrace map boss? One time i was lucky and his health moved to 20% after 3 vaal lightning traps, but then again went to 100
Last edited by frostone on Feb 17, 2016, 10:49:20 AM
Malformation sucks. Piety rekt me :(
"
frostone wrote:
Any suggestions how to kill Terrace map boss? One time i was lucky and his health moved to 20% after 3 vaal lightning traps, but then again went to 100

i never run terrace, with no character, never. shitty layout and boss. This map doesnt exist for me :D

swap in concentrated effect for tanky bosses. use a devouringtotem or spam detonate dead at the terrace boss
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Feb 17, 2016, 1:30:46 PM
In the Third option for Gems, you have:
"
4l Vaal Lightning Trap + Increased Duration + Cast when damage taken (lvl1) + enfeeble (lvl5)

Do you have separated links for "Vaal Lightning Trap + Increased Duration" and "Cast when damage taken (lvl1) + enfeeble (lvl5)", or is the Vaal Lightning Trap level 8 or below and activated by Cast When Damage Taken? Also, what level would the Increased Duration need to be?
traps dont work with cwdt

I use this setup for
VLT (20) + duration (20)
cwdt + duration (20) + enfeeble

in a regular 4l.

With more hp you could lvl cwdt + enfeeble to the next step where both have the same requirement (wiki)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Feb 18, 2016, 3:32:22 AM
OMG, Chieftain. Best class for RF totems?
If Tukohama, War's Herald, causes that 8% of life as a fire damage "Hit," I would probably not take it since EE is a serious damage boost & the fire hit would disrupt that.

Depending on pathing, these seem good:

Ngamahu, Flame's Advance - 10% chance to Ignite. 35% increased damage against burning enemies.

Ramako, Sun's Light - 0.5% life regen per endurance charge. Cannot be ignited. When you or your totems kill a burning enemies, 10% chance for you and your totems to gain an endurance charge. (Requires Ngamahu, Flame's Advance)

Arohongui, Moon's Presence - Enemies near your totems deal 8% reduced damage. Enemies near your totems take 16% increased physical and fire damage.

With Ngamahu and Arohongui you get 35% increased damage and 16% more damage.

The fire immunity almost seems like a noob-trap since the duration of the totem (burns out too fast) has never been an issue. Its free... just recast.

Edit:
On reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/46glhi/exclusive_path_of_exiles_chieftain_ascendancy/
Last edited by Donut_Harvest on Feb 18, 2016, 3:39:44 PM
if there isn't a nerf to RF - dual RF totem + Chieftain will be my first char in the new league
"
Donut_Harvest wrote:

The fire immunity almost seems like a noob-trap since the duration of the totem (burns out too fast) has never been an issue. Its free... just recast.

with fire immunity you can drop the Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance gem from your setup and pick another damage gem
"
Donut_Harvest wrote:
OMG, Chieftain. Best class for RF totems?
If Tukohama, War's Herald, causes that 8% of life as a fire damage "Hit," I would probably not take it since EE is a serious damage boost & the fire hit would disrupt that.

Depending on pathing, these seem good:

Ngamahu, Flame's Advance - 10% chance to Ignite. 35% increased damage against burning enemies.

Ramako, Sun's Light - 0.5% life regen per endurance charge. Cannot be ignited. When you or your totems kill a burning enemies, 10% chance for you and your totems to gain an endurance charge. (Requires Ngamahu, Flame's Advance)

Arohongui, Moon's Presence - Enemies near your totems deal 8% reduced damage. Enemies near your totems take 16% increased physical and fire damage.

With Ngamahu and Arohongui you get 35% increased damage and 16% more damage.

Edit:
On reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/46glhi/exclusive_path_of_exiles_chieftain_ascendancy/

Yes, the only problem is that most of players roll this build as a templar. Who doesn't get anything good for rf totems =(
"
BeRse wrote:
"
Donut_Harvest wrote:

with fire immunity you can drop the Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance gem from your setup and pick another damage gem

Damage and Totem duration has not been an issue, any time I die it is due to player error, not due to low dps or totems fading too fast. I run Purity of fire though which covers the resists.

Also, what other damage gem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info