[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Just completed Uber Lab, 1st time I've ever done it too, 1st try. Uber Izaro does hit like a motherfucking truck when you only have 5k hp, but it was easier than expected. Thanks again for the build <3
any idea why the Green Dream or Victario Charity doesnt provide frenzy charges with RF totem ?
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
any idea why the Green Dream or Victario Charity doesnt provide frenzy charges with RF totem ?

you dont do the kills = no on kill effect. Same for 'the gull'

RF totems dont hit and thus cannot generate frenzy charges on hit via victarios
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
Malone wrote:

you dont do the kills = no on kill effect. Same for 'the gull'

RF totems dont hit and thus cannot generate frenzy charges on hit via victarios

It's true in general but kills done by totem with DOT ( like poison ) grants the kill to the player.. But doesnt work with RF totem... I start to wonder if I get bonus from Bisco Collar too... It's hard to check..
IGN TylordRampage
MF works regulary, doesnt matter if a minion, trap, totem, mine or player kills the enemy, except it has some special conditions like killing with a critical strike
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
Correct the information about not being able to proc ee with oos with ancestral bonds because its not true you can proc it.

I am using oos to proc with ancestral bonds and have no issues

you must be confusing it with EO.

You need to deal some kind of elemental dmg hit to procc EE. With Ancestral Bonds you cannot deal damage, except with traps/mines/totems

Ancestral bond- removes damage not hit
EE works on elemental hit read descriptions

So, you don't need to do damage just need to "hit" and "Orb of storms" does it for you
so you can use it with AB and "curse on hit"

EO works on "crit" and you do crit but just there are no damage

PS running this as SSF build now
"
Kalevipoeg wrote:

Ancestral bond- removes damage not hit
EE works on elemental hit read descriptions

So, you don't need to do damage just need to "hit"

You're just wrong.
Keystone reads: "Enemies you hit with Elemental Damage"

You have to HIT them with ELEMENTAL DAMAGE. You will hit them but deal no damage so it will do nothing.
"
killerkonnat wrote:

You're just wrong.
Keystone reads: "Enemies you hit with Elemental Damage"

You have to HIT them with ELEMENTAL DAMAGE. You will hit them but deal no damage so it will do nothing.

I tested and you correct EE does not work with ancestral bonds and Orb of storms

but it works with traps and you can still use ancestral bonds + Orb of storms + curse + curse on hit
Last edited by Kalevipoeg on Mar 26, 2017, 5:42:16 PM
Thanks again for the guide Milky, not sure why I even started with anything else this league. I've played a number of builds and came back to this one, was able to solo uber lab at 65 this time around.
thanks for the guide indeed.
Having a shot with this build lately and this is really effective/fun.

my gear so far :

"

I am tempted to take Tukohama's Fortress but it will be very hard to (over)cap resist... Any idea ?
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info