[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

I don't have it yet, and I have a lot of life & resist from current helm. I'm also using pyre, so I could definitely replace that with a tri-res ring to cover the switch to Doedre's hat.

It's not like I don't want the 100% damage bump ... I'm just lazy XD

edit: Thanks for the great guide! I have enjoyed playing with it this league. I started out planning to do a searing bond + flamesurge totems build but then saw this guide and changed my plans.
Last edited by Donut_Harvest on Jan 21, 2016, 5:10:38 PM
Hi, I did read that increase fire damage % are working that's correct right? (poe wiki)
Seonc d question is there anyway to heal the totem? Cybil paw doesn't seems to work. Any idea?
Yes fire damage helps.

No there is no way to heal the totem, except rejuventation totem which would be meh :P
There is no reason to heal a 0 mana cost totem, on a target (like bosses) only one RF can deal damage so you can cycle them for 100% uptime
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Jan 23, 2016, 11:59:41 AM
I want to use vaal cyclone with them that's why does 0.2% life leeched from master crafting work?
That makes sense, i would just use 3x Searing Bond with it around you.

But there is no way to heal you totems...

Last edited by Milkyslice on Jan 23, 2016, 2:54:28 PM
Thanks for answer. Did the decrease damage over time craft from master works for righeous totem? Does the added lightning damage to spell from mace work and proc ee?
Yes the dot craft works.

the added lightning/cold craft doesnt work with degens and wont help with ee if you already use an elemental trap. you could use a physical trap but i dont see a reason for it

My magic find witch with RF totems. Doing level 8-9 maps right now. Next level I might switch to Ephemeral Edge as I find my damage pretty good so far with lvl 21 Spell totem that also has discipline on it. Need to get two Ventor's, a corrupted amulet, and 6 link the Shavs and then I will be good.

Auras- Purity of Elements, Vitality, Discipline
Curses- Flammability, Enfeeble, Temporal Chains

My magic find gear

Last edited by Scippio on Jan 24, 2016, 11:49:54 AM
seems pretty good. I dont really understand the devotos, probably for the movement and dex i think?

The tree seems pretty solid, wouldnt change much, except the castspeed nodes @templar for one jewel and EE for one point.

Vaal Lightning Trap may be a good addition too in your boots. I understand why someone doesnt use EE, but for one point its really sweet to have against bosses and on curse immune/high res maps.

Rapid Decay should grant more damage than inc burning dmg, but i have to calculate that with your setup/tree.

edit: i did some math with your setup and it wasnt even required. Rapid Decay will be better with and without Doryanis Catalyst. If we have the same quality and gemlvl we compare

38% More damage + 10% increased damage with

68% increased damage.

I did the math with your tree and gear, took 100% totem life and 500 es from disci as a base (random numbers).
Both with the same gear/tree, just one different gem.

26588 dps with rapid decay
21744 dps with inc burning dmg

without curses, ee, shock etc.
That around 19-20% more damage

edit 2: ok castspeed nodes also grant lightradius which might be the reason to pick those ;)

Last edited by Milkyslice on Jan 25, 2016, 6:06:21 AM
Killed Atziri for the first time with this build!
Thanks man!

Only died twice. Stood in place at start of trio. Rain of stun killed me.
Second time ran out of flask juice vs Atziri. Both were avoidable.

I managed to get both Vaals next to eachother and just occasionally dropped a totem in between em while running in circles shout like a madman.

I realized at the end of the fight that I never swapped concentrated effect back in after trio. That could have been much faster XD

Level 84, 2 curses w/ Doedres Scorn, 19 spell totem. 5.5k life. Inc AOE only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info