[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
Hi sir! Planning to follow this guide. Thank you for posting and sharing it. I'm just new in the game, so I have some questions. Regarding the orb of storm
And vortex. Should I cast this two every time before putting up totems? So that I would trigger ele overload?

How about the vaal lightning trap? Only for boss?

Totems first, if stuff is still alive use Orb and vortex-trap. Enemys die so fast that its not worth debuffing them before. The exception are strongboxes and essences where is usually place one orb and 1-3 traps along with the totems.

VLT is most useful for bosses, yes.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
Hi sir! Planning to follow this guide. Thank you for posting and sharing it. I'm just new in the game, so I have some questions. Regarding the orb of storm
And vortex. Should I cast this two every time before putting up totems? So that I would trigger ele overload?

How about the vaal lightning trap? Only for boss?

Totems first, if stuff is still alive use Orb and vortex-trap. Enemys die so fast that its not worth debuffing them before. The exception are strongboxes and essences where is usually place one orb and 1-3 traps along with the totems.

VLT is most useful for bosses, yes.

Thank you kind sir! Keep up the good work! Thanks!
I must say that I just killed today Malachai at merciless, at just level 70, having done the three difficulties without a single death and without overleveling, up to and including the 3 labs. Amazing. First time ever, makes me want to play for the first time in Hardcore.
How do you have the mana for three curses and spells? Even with the Sovereignty point for an extra 6% i dont have enough mana left over to cast anything.
Will it be possible to drop a gem link for a cwdt-immortal call set up? Thanks!
"
Will it be possible to drop a gem link for a cwdt-immortal call set up? Thanks!

i dropped cwdt-immortal call for other gems, because it did nothing for me at all, in some cases it even made situations more dangerous. Played with it a long time, but it often made things too dangerous.
like playing a ele weakness map, charges barely cap me, any elemental attack triggers immortal call, i loose 12-16 allres. Hard hitting bosses, chaos dmg etc. It basically only helps against goatmen and quill beasts

If you really want this overrated setup:
drop trap + vortex, add cwdt + immo call.
drop decoy totem, add ice trap.

"
How do you have the mana for three curses and spells? Even with the Sovereignty point for an extra 6% i dont have enough mana left over to cast anything.

use bloodmagic/reduced mana gems for utility and searing bond. For me it worked out after picking the witch life/mana nodes

Last edited by Milkyslice on Sep 21, 2016, 12:30:10 AM
Hi im about to start this build but i wanted ask what is the difference between double flame totems and double rf wich have better dps and better clear and better boss kills?
Another question by my side... for the 6th link, the options of less duration/increased burning are listed. But would a 3rd (admitedly expensive) option would be Empower? I am not sure how much it helps RF, though compared to those.
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Hi im about to start this build but i wanted ask what is the difference between double flame totems and double rf wich have better dps and better clear and better boss kills?

i cant tell you that because i havent played flametotem for ages and there are several builds out there from defensive ones and very offensive ones.

Overall rf totem needs less investement into gear

"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

i cant tell you that because i havent played flametotem for ages and there are several builds out there from defensive ones and very offensive ones.

Overall rf totem needs less investement into gear

I have 40 chaoses and im playing on EHC should i use bersker or chieftain? can u tell what cons each of them have?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info