[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

I'm using this build with 2 changes:
1-use shock nova instead of lightning trap because it has a larger coverage and 15% chance to shock. without increased AOE support gem, it covers 1/2-2/3rd of the screen. and destroys Barrels and Urns.
2-I'm running ES gear because it's difficult to get enough blue sockets on Armour gear. so I'm dropping some Armour nodes from the tree and get ES nodes instead
nice build but rapid decoy don't support Rf in anyway.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
nice build but rapid decoy don't support Rf in anyway.

If you would read his FAQ, it DOES work with RF totems due to the duration tag from spell totem. It doesnt work with SELF-CAST Righteous Fire. A few people have tested this to confirm it works for totems.
Just wanted to drop by and say a big thank you for this build. I'm having an awesome time with it even with shitty gear. My gem set ups are atrocious but that's just because I'm lazy. Just bought a Doryanis' on the cheap, so looking forward to using it. Thanks again!
"
sanan22 wrote:
I'm using this build with 2 changes:
1-use shock nova instead of lightning trap because it has a larger coverage and 15% chance to shock. without increased AOE support gem, it covers 1/2-2/3rd of the screen. and destroys Barrels and Urns.
2-I'm running ES gear because it's difficult to get enough blue sockets on Armour gear. so I'm dropping some Armour nodes from the tree and get ES nodes instead

1. thought about it too, but didnt want to use a trap support gem. Never needed it for packs and just for singletarget so i dont care about aoe coverage.

2. hybrid is a goos option, bought a hybrid chest for easier colors too ;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
Khayaleh wrote:
Just wanted to drop by and say a big thank you for this build. I'm having an awesome time with it even with shitty gear. My gem set ups are atrocious but that's just because I'm lazy. Just bought a Doryanis' on the cheap, so looking forward to using it. Thanks again!

Thx :) yeah gear is only required for a better defence, offensive it doesn't require anything to do well.

"
Noburu wrote:

If you would read his FAQ, it DOES work with RF totems due to the duration tag from spell totem. It doesnt work with SELF-CAST Righteous Fire. A few people have tested this to confirm it works for totems.

excactly

Last edited by Milkyslice on Jan 17, 2016, 8:30:04 AM
Why do you suggest Culling Strike for RF totems if the wiki states that it does not work? I tried to build a MF character but seems completely pointless in groups as the degen is to slow and culling does not work.
Last edited by jomtoy on Jan 17, 2016, 9:00:02 AM
"
jomtoy wrote:
Why do you suggest Culling Strike for RF totems if the wiki states that it does not work? I tried to build a MF character but seems completely pointless in groups as the degen is to slow and culling does not work.

i dont really suggest it, its just an option if the colors dont fit ;)

the culling effect does not work (10% life kill), because rf doesnt hit.

The increased damage from leveling does actually work with it.
Its not in the top 6 of the gems, but better than a free green socket ;)

Last edited by Milkyslice on Jan 17, 2016, 9:12:32 AM
Does just universal damage on jewels boost RF damage? I am curious as I know things like Area Damage, Damage over Time would affect it as stated. But no idea if just damage on jewels itself is applied - I figure it should though.
"
reciprocate wrote:
Does just universal damage on jewels boost RF damage? I am curious as I know things like Area Damage, Damage over Time would affect it as stated. But no idea if just damage on jewels itself is applied - I figure it should though.

yes, i dont see a reason why it shouldnt. its just one of the lowest increases on jewels afaik.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info