[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
colwyn wrote:
Im sick of this build (I have played it 3 times and got a demi on it in the two week) but for people considering it , yes its an amazing dirt cheap league starter

use his detailed leveling section and id probally reccomend you level all the way with firestorm, as soon as you get the totems are immune to fire ascendency go rf.

I have leveled it as rf without that but its pretty annoying with super short duration totems due to them killing themselves.

Im going to play something new to me this hc league but if I die trying a new build ill probally come back to this build lol. Im really fighting the temptation to just farm currency for the first week on this build.

I'm in the same position, i'm kind of burned out with this build. But i cant find anything else that can do end game with such little gear. Hardest part is the first 1-40 levels but like you said, once your totems are immune its easy game.
Guess ill be going this on HC for a start!
Assuming the "ramako" node works with RF degen. Would you change the build and try and get 6 end charges in mara and templar start? what would you cut out to get the more life over there and more end charges?
Well, ramako was just buffed, right? It's 10% in the game right now and will be 20% tomorrow. So just need to change points and get to see it. :P

I don't have a RF totem anymore, so... xD
"
cheapsodas wrote:
Assuming the "ramako" node works with RF degen. Would you change the build and try and get 6 end charges in mara and templar start? what would you cut out to get the more life over there and more end charges?

the regen and ignite immunity will definetly work and enduring cry is never wrong to keep those charges up on bosses.
5 endu charges are easy to get, one at the templar for 2 pts and one from the bandits, wouldnt go for more on the tree.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Just a little sidenode:

due to the sceptre basedmg buff i expect some more damage on doryanis catalyst this league (from 10% eledmg to up to 40%).

If they dont change the basetype of doryanis a selfcrafted sceptre can be on par or even better than dorys.

excample:
40% ele dmg (base)
30% dot dmg (pvp craft) (prefix)
30% fire dmg (suffix)

thats on par with the current doryanis, both with max rolls.

what could make it better is the possibility of:

higher castspeedroll (suffix)
resist (suffix)

+1 all gems (prefix)
+2 elemental gems (prefix)

Overall a dory is cheaper than a good sceptre and i expect a buff to dorys basetype.

I will try a hierophant rf totemer in 2.3 similar to the stuff i posted on the mainpage. skilltree, gems etc may vary from this since its not tested.

My plan is to level with firestorm + firestormtotems until i get enough totemresists-jewels or purity of fire (lvl16), the goal is to not use PoF later in the game. I want all resists capped on the totem to run specific content ;)

I expect smooth leveling with selfcast firestorm + firestormtotem, especially with tritotems (which doesnt reduce my selfcast firestormdmg btw).

The main reason for a HieroRFtotemPhant is a larger effective healthpool, curse on hit + ee + eo with one spell and a 3rd totem for aoe coverage.
Veteran rf totem players know that damage is never an issue for packclearing, its more the aoe.
maybe i drop searing bond in this specc, which still increases my singletarget dmg, but i could cast something myself instead like essence drain or bladefall (those dont fck with EE and are safe with their distance), just to get some extra dps.

Utility spells like frostwall/arctic breath/coldsnap are also an option to control the battlefield if demanded while keeping up ee.

You see there are some option that give the rf totem build a little different flavour.
Is it better or worse? I dont know, for me its a new adventure in a well known build ;)

Is the picture that overview of the passive tree with infos missing?

Really like this build and gonna play again :)
"
razor00017 wrote:
Is the picture that overview of the passive tree with infos missing?

Really like this build and gonna play again :)

its back, thanks for the info

Do the damage of your two RF Totems stack??? Or is just one doing damage while the other rf totem is just sitting there
"
Do the damage of your two RF Totems stack??? Or is just one doing damage while the other rf totem is just sitting there

dont stack
"
Milkyslice wrote:

I will try a hierophant rf totemer in 2.3 similar to the stuff i posted on the mainpage. skilltree, gems etc may vary from this since its not tested.

My plan is to level with firestorm + firestormtotems until i get enough totemresists-jewels or purity of fire (lvl16), the goal is to not use PoF later in the game. I want all resists capped on the totem to run specific content ;)

I expect smooth leveling with selfcast firestorm + firestormtotem, especially with tritotems (which doesnt reduce my selfcast firestormdmg btw).

Forgive my ignorance, so would you suggest to not take AB while leveling (i'm assuming FS + FST = no AB)? Or until your RFTs are tanky enough to survive a bit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info