[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
MisterHat wrote:
Why do you spec out of Elementalist node later in the build? It gives 10 % elemental damage - does that not work with the build?

And instead of them u can take more life nodes, that's more important ;-)
How 2 contact me?

Whisper EveryTimeeWeTouch or write in forum
For leveling purposes,
I highly suggest getting Brightbeak Warhammer x2 at the beginning of Act 2

use Molten Strike / Sunder / Leap Slam + Fast Attacks.

Best 2 Alcs I ever Spent.

These items can probably get you through the end of cruel spamming just those skills lol. Would prolly be faster than RF - Totem leveling.
Hello,

really nice guide. But please, what is Tukohama you are refering to it in leveling - merciles?

Thank you,
Hi,

Do you think it is worthwhile to take the Shamanistic Fury? It looks good, like 4 points for 48% inc totem damage.

Another question, how would you choose from Totem life, inc DOT, inc area damage, inc fire damage, or inc totem damage from the jewel? The RF damage is not shown in the tooltip so it's a little hard to compare. Is there any general rule for the selection?

Thanks!
"
Elegy2004 wrote:
Hi,

Do you think it is worthwhile to take the Shamanistic Fury? It looks good, like 4 points for 48% inc totem damage.

Another question, how would you choose from Totem life, inc DOT, inc area damage, inc fire damage, or inc totem damage from the jewel? The RF damage is not shown in the tooltip so it's a little hard to compare. Is there any general rule for the selection?

Thanks!

sure, it helps with the placement speed. If you can spare the points go for it.

Totem life is the highest priority,its always stonger than the other dmg modifier.

pick the strongest dmg mod on a jewel you can get (16% > 12% etc), however i would prefer fire/dot dmg over aoe dmg since those scale with rf totem and searing bond, aoe dmg only with rf
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
once more, did they fix helm enhants?
No rest for the wicked
Again big props to Milky for a great build and making this possible:

I Have played a version of this build 3 times now with a slightly more defensive focus. Unfortunately my first two week rf totem died due to a disconnect prior to getting to maps.

This character was very tanky , I slowly leveled it over the two weeks , kept myself in the top 25 (I wanted to be alive the last couple days); The last few days were really fun, lots of stuff going on, this build made easy work of beyond bosses and did really really well.

Hilights were all the massive shrine detonate deads from beyond bosses and malformation piety with a room full of frost bearers that I did not notice (panicked and ate piety's beam while i was staying out of the bearers explosions, did not die obviously).

Gear wise I got the gear i needed in the first couple days , the only expensive item being a 5link carcass, other than that i stuck with pretty cheap gear and did not upgrade any of it (other than a 80% daresso passion i got a few days in for like 2c); I should have got move speed on boots and a corrupt curse ring as the mana is useless; Gloves are garbage but it was easy to get 3 blues on and had dex, the first couple days i looked for other options and gave up with them. I also didnt notice I forgot to trade in the curse's for quality till like the last two days , just pretend you cant see they have no quality thats a really bad thing to forget.
stats:

gear:
Spoiler

Thanks again , I am pretty sure this build scored 20+ demigods of the 50 chieftan got.
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Last edited by colwyn on May 23, 2016, 5:59:39 AM
Hi. I've been playing this build on standard, and i was wondering if you'd reccomend it as a starting build for a new league, aka prophecy.
Can someone explain why you use Marauder for this build and not Scion? At the beginning of a league, when your gear is shit, Scion is clearly superior, because you don't have a 5L yet and you get to have +2 totems, meaning you get 5L power when you only have 4L gear. Late in the league, when you have good gear, Scion is still superior because you get to wear a Kaom's and still have 5L power on your main skill.
"
Xequecal wrote:
Can someone explain why you use Marauder for this build and not Scion? At the beginning of a league, when your gear is shit, Scion is clearly superior, because you don't have a 5L yet and you get to have +2 totems, meaning you get 5L power when you only have 4L gear. Late in the league, when you have good gear, Scion is still superior because you get to wear a Kaom's and still have 5L power on your main skill.

cuz fire immune totems.

also totem number is not mandatory, but just quality of life.

PS nothing can beat dw doryanis in terms of dps, no idea how you figured that scion and kaom stuff, lol
pss shitgear inc
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on May 26, 2016, 11:50:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info