[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
Milkyslice wrote:
Getting EO, EE and VLT is really important if you wanna map efficent. Every Curse immune/fire resist/endurance charge/enfeeble map will lower your dps without it too hard

Alright, so I should just try and put my orb of storms and traps down at all times to get those procs right.
I have a question about EE.
If i lay down the trap or the orb.. the resistence change. But what if another monster (without EE) get´s hit by the rf?
Normal he get the +25% fire resistence. Will this change after the enemy get´s hit by the orb/trap?
- Carcass is BiS for clearspeed, not for survivability. Depends on your preference.
If you wanna tryhard you could go for 5l carcass + 5l belly/rare armour/LC and use the chest you need in which situation. 5 links are pretty cheap and easy to get, for 6l an astral plate is the cheapest choice (div card) aside from the 0 defence tabula ofc.
If you want one, craft - 32% attribute requirements, chrome your colors and then start crafting (chaos spam/mastercraft/whatever)

- you should procc EE and EO when its necessary. you will get a feeling for that.
If you use it on every pack in a T1 map you will loose clearspeed, if you use it often in a +fire resi and curse immune T15 map you will gain clearspeed. There are steps inbetween and you have to gain experience with it.

- degeneration effects like RF and Searing Bond dont trigger EE, reflected damage (Tukohama) doesnt trigger EE too. Thats why EE works so great with this build.
If we would use for excample Flametotem, the totem would hit the target and overwrite EE which results in the +25% resi.
Orb wont trigger EE because we dont deal any elemental damage with it (ancesteal bonds), but it still hits and can crit, thats why EO works
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 20, 2016, 4:37:23 PM
What gems are scaling best from quality?
"
Sattarqt wrote:
What gems are scaling best from quality?

Ive made a list in the gem section 1min ago, check it out ;)

will add the quality values if i have time

You should have an updates tab so people who check back regularly know whats changed.
Well ripped at 83 (was my own fault you would never rip with this build if you dont do stupid things)

the build was really strong. a bit slow in clearing but strong.
rapid decay not work for totems
test this spell totem + another gem
"
You should have an updates tab so people who check back regularly know whats changed.

i had, but the thread has a limit of letters, would have to remove the atziri section in favour of it.

ill try to sqeeze it back in, just forgot a 2nd post after the OP and ggg cant make another on in there :/

"
rapid decay not work for totems
test this spell totem + another gem

it does work.

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 20, 2016, 10:21:25 PM
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"

i had, but the thread has a limit of letters, would have to remove the atziri section in favour of it.

ill try to sqeeze it back in

what you could do is on the guide say there is a updates tab on Page x (135 or whatever) and just update a specific comment to save space.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info