[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

Hello, i know that totem RF doest not trigger EE, but does the totem searing bonds trigger EE?
"
lotusQ wrote:
Hello, i know that totem RF doest not trigger EE, but does the totem searing bonds trigger EE?

nope
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
EDIT - nvm
I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
Last edited by Semune on Mar 13, 2016, 1:47:47 AM
can this build also work with flame totem ?
can someone explain to me why totem life is giving us dmg , since our totems are immune to fire dmg ?
Awesome guide, thank you.

One question: the less casting speed from Spell Totem applies to RF, right? So that'd be one significant disadvantage over selfcast?
how do you manage to cast 3 curses with blasphemy? I don't seem to have enough mana with them costing 35% each. Will you explain how this is done please?
"
how do you manage to cast 3 curses with blasphemy? I don't seem to have enough mana with them costing 35% each. Will you explain how this is done please?

reserved mana reduction on the tree.

"
One question: the less casting speed from Spell Totem applies to RF, right? So that'd be one significant disadvantage over selfcast?

a little disadvantage, not a significant ;)
I don´t see a reason to run selfcast rf anymore, the disadvantages of it are way too big, especially mapmods.

"

can someone explain to me why totem life is giving us dmg , since our totems are immune to fire dmg ?

they dont need to take damage to deal damage. Selfcast rf can also be at 100% fireresi with flasks and still deal damage without taking it.

"
can this build also work with flame totem ?

no
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Hey Milky, just hit level 90. My damage is great, sitting on 5.4k health, this is my current tree;

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAQHBLMLYQxfDR8QzBJpE6UUIBYLFm8XHBcvF4wYaho4Gj4cpxzcHRQkqibzJy8o-ikuK7Y1kjbpOlg64TwFPCg8LT1fPfxBh0WdTLNN41BHUlNTUlOlVcZV1lZIWAdYY1jlWfNaK18_ZOdmVGaeZ5to8nF5cg94L3uzfLh85YCkgseDX4PMg9uMRox2jM-PGo9GkFWUb5eVl_SYrZrgm6Gcvp_fogCj8qZXpwismK4-r2y3Mbc-uJPAZsMTxFjGrsbYz2fQH9gk2L3jauRR6-7vDu987-vwH_Iv8kX2SPfX-JP56PrS_gr-jw==?accountName=Mental_One&characterName=Brookzy_Righteous

Any idea where i should go now? I have gone for defenses more then damage as my damage is already great and i dont see the point in getting much more :P
explosive impact, heart of flame, jewel below whispers of doom, life + mana nodes in witch, shamanistic fury, could even go for indomitable and the jewel next to that. There are many options, once you are at around level 85, the build is "complete" and what you add on after is all personal preference
Last edited by CAJOS on Mar 13, 2016, 8:58:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info