PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
glear wrote:
how do u have 700% multi i have 350% with same tree

715% with no charges feel free to check out my char FurryBallsOfFlurry
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
glear wrote:

Nice, man!! It's the dagger and ammy, huh? Cool!! How much is Honour Etcher? Anything "mirrored" is gonna be at least 40 Ex, I'm guessing (I honestly don't know)?

Actually, I'm in the market for a leech ammy... mind if I ask ballpark for one similar to yours?
/popcorn always, because people
Last edited by deadamaranth on Feb 23, 2017, 11:21:55 PM
"
deadamaranth wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
glear wrote:

Nice, man!! It's the dagger and ammy, huh? Cool!! How much is Honour Etcher? Anything "mirrored" is gonna be at least 40 Ex, I'm guessing (I honestly don't know)?

Actually, I'm in the market for a leech ammy... mind if I ask ballpark for one similar to yours?

Actually i sold my Brood Twine bow for the exalt's dagger was 210 ex.. ammy i actually got lucky when i spammed it with chaos orbs... then added the crit chamce... could use better gloves n chest for sure :-(
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Feb 24, 2017, 3:11:25 AM
I've added a screen shot of my character's stats from Path Of Building.

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Feb 26, 2017, 5:54:08 AM
Hey there!
Just wanted to thank you for a nice build.
I started quite late playing Breach league. I do not trade much, so all my Gear is selfcrafted or selffound.
Level 86 atm.
Just wanted to show, that you dont need High-End Gear to make this build work.
I have 10.3k ES and i am running HoA, Discipline and Warlords Mark+Blasphemy.

Some things i noticed:
Also with another Amulet (1.1% Leech), without Blasphemy+Warlords Mark the Leech is quite low. Gear Leech does not help much against massiv damage impact. The 2% of Warlords Mark are neccessary for me.
Before "Swift Killer" i went "Patient Reaper". "Swift Killer" as third Ascendency choice is imo a much better pick. Mor Attack Speed + More Damage == More and faster Leech.
I didnt test "Walk the Aether" yet (I dont like the Labyrinth, and the Uber-Trials are so annoying).

Gear:

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAV9DXwOSBB7EQ8RLxFQEZYV1xXtFr8bJR1PIuoi9CepKgsqOCsKLL8s4S1VNbk7DT1fRnFHBklRSbFLrkyDTLNSU1S9VmNW9VxAXGtd8l9qY0NqjGwLbRltbHBScLtw1HSBdf13_X3jf8aAs4MJhEiEb4auidOMNo6Kj_qQG5FHkyeWi5eVl9CX9KEvotmnK6xmrJiw2LQMtUi5Pr46vorBxcM6w23IFMrTzerQH9DQ1ELVudfP2HbZW9sa227b1OLV53To1ukC6f7quutj7BjtQe-I7-vw1fLh9W_31_k3-aQ=

If u have any suggestions, please let me know!

Well, just wanted to thank you for the guide!
See you in 2.6!
Good luck bro 2.6 coming this week
And new release of the actual patch to see how bf have affected

But I more HYPE on legacy
Restart everything
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
"
Good luck bro 2.6 coming this week
And new release of the actual patch to see how bf have affected

But I more HYPE on legacy
Restart everything

Thanks dude!

I'm expecting a nerf but I'd love to get some of those crazy uniques! HH, Kaoms, Shavs!
"
coldoonas wrote:

Hey man

THank you for the tree. I'm downloading the patch now and I'll be working on it today for updates.

Cheers!
Welp. 15% nerf to BladeFlurry. Somehow that comes out to more than 15% DPS loss. I'm guessing the crit chance nerf to Bino's plus the major crit chance node I dropped in my tree previously. I hope that's a lot of it...

2.6 numbers on left, 2.5 on right...

/popcorn always, because people
Last edited by deadamaranth on Mar 3, 2017, 9:13:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info