[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
hmcg020 wrote:
Hey everyone

....daggers and Blade flurry are getting a nerf.....There's a 10% - 30% nerf to the Crit chance implicit....

Well the blade flurry whinge train has hit it's desired destination....

They've buffed the shadow's region of the passive tree in relation to leech....We can probably expect some great ES nerfs incoming.

Ultimately they want the game to be hard and I respect that. I don't want Diablo 2 hard where 16 potions wasn't enough though!

Final thoughts
- They say that in order for them to compensate for the increase to 1-handed, they had to nerf BF's damage. There's only notes of a nerf to daggers, though I don't want to assume that they're "double-dipping" on the nerfs applied to Dagger-BF builds.

Nerfing Blade Flurry, eh? I wonder by how much. Man, I really don't wanna have to 20/20 a Reave. Like you say, just because a several-hundred Exa build can do awesome things doesn't justify punishing the lowbie players. :/

Yeah the double-dippers are going to cause some collateral damage for sure, if devs assume a person using skill X must also be double-dipping.

Will the 1h buff do anything to Bino's, being a unique? Lower crit chance now, I may have to re-grab that Trickery crit chance node again after all to help compensate.

I don't see as much reason for me to use Vaal Disc. For those with 12k+ ES the ES regen assist was probably nice on its own. For me with less than 8k, I really need the flat ES buffer.

Depending on what ES and damage changes come with 2.6 and eventually 3.0, I wonder if Trickster will be an easy ascendancy decision vs. Assassin.

I _am_ curious about the "all damage types" leech nodes, though!

I guess all I can do ultimately is and wait and see; maybe I'm being gloomy for no good reason. Here's to hoping!
/popcorn always, because people
Last edited by deadamaranth on Feb 22, 2017, 9:17:19 PM
lmao this guy expect us to get a legacy shield worth 2 mirrors fk this build
"
glear wrote:

^^

Thanks for your view! I don't know what shield you're talking about but hey, 2 mirrors is much more than the 40 ex I thought my shield would sell for.

I did make a low budget variant. It could be as cheap as 6 ex now if you remove death's door.

Have fun!

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
A damage reduction has been applied to one skill that dealt significantly more damage than other skills of its type, especially after one handed weapon changes.
Blade Flurry has had its damage reduced.

Two vaal auras have been reduced in power.
Vaal Haste now grants slightly lower values of attack, cast, and move speed.
Vaal Discipline no longer grants any bonus energy shield.

i hope this is not another R.I.P build.. as the OP has said all aboard.. the Whine Train has met it's Destination
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
A damage reduction has been applied to one skill that dealt significantly more damage than other skills of its type, especially after one handed weapon changes.
Blade Flurry has had its damage reduced.

Two vaal auras have been reduced in power.
Vaal Haste now grants slightly lower values of attack, cast, and move speed.
Vaal Discipline no longer grants any bonus energy shield.

i hope this is not another R.I.P build.. as the OP has said all aboard.. the Whine Train has met it's Destination

It's a valid concern, though this build has never been meta. I'm hoping that because of that, this won't crush it.

They should now remove vaal discipline. The time it takes to cast it isn't worth the stopping in leech so literally casting it will kill you in most situations where it would be needed. They just made one of their own skills redundant by nerfing it so hard it's actually a negative having it waste a gem slot. Good work ggg! I used vaal discipline while in partyes to help people as mapping, you can have it up almost all of the time. This has saved so many people while leveling in my parties... That's a shame.

Vaal haste will still be good but I don't generally use it. If you have a spare slot linked with inc dur, I will still use it.

They will release skills even more powerful than blade flurry but they too will be repeat-nerfed.

Worst case scenario i lose a total of 30% overall dps imo. This will still result in dropping uber atziri before she can cast flameblast. My main concern is making this and similar builds viable for lower budget builds.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Feb 22, 2017, 11:05:34 PM
Yea bro u got it
May drop bf coc vortex
Go with some new build or back to plAy my ranger range shoot
Hehe:)
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
glear wrote:

^^

Thanks for your view! I don't know what shield you're talking about but hey, 2 mirrors is much more than the 40 ex I thought my shield would sell for.

I did make a low budget variant. It could be as cheap as 6 ex now if you remove death's door.

Have fun!

bro this build has no defense mobs will chew away those 12k es in seconds
"
glear wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
glear wrote:

^^

Have fun!

bro this build has no defense mobs will chew away those 12k es in seconds

The trickster variant has higher tooltip, 15k es with armor and evasion. It's also faster and had an extra flask slot. I just found I didn't require that much defense in the end.

how do u have 700% multi i have 350% with same tree
"
glear wrote:
how do u have 700% multi i have 350% with same tree

I have 649% Multi with 5 power charges. Maybe it's a gear thing? Feel free to look at my character, Thirtythird_Catch.
/popcorn always, because people

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info