Path of Exile: Is it enough to get people away from Diablo 3

its illusive to think poe will get more players than d3.
thats not about quality or even the game itself.
just ask people which game they know and most wont have heard of PoE but know Blizzard and know the brand "Diablo".
That's like a new Call Of Duty,the name of it sells.
you just cant expect,that people are informed about both games.
most will buy in what they trust,a known company like blizzard.
My shop on Nemesis: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/563359
My trust for blizz vanished a long time ago, and so has many others. In time, I think PoE will be superior to diablo, but it wont happen over a night

Since blizzard joined activision, blizzard isnt blizz anymore. They're just a greedy developer studio that milk everything that can be milked from their playerbase. They've gotten lazy, making bad game decisions. Their game mostly sells because of their name
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
League of Legends is way bigger than DotA. Who knows . . .
Forum Sheriff
"
wakko wrote:
My trust for blizz vanished a long time ago, and so has many others. In time, I think PoE will be superior to diablo, but it wont happen over a night

Since blizzard joined activision, blizzard isnt blizz anymore. They're just a greedy developer studio that milk everything that can be milked from their playerbase. They've gotten lazy, making bad game decisions. Their game mostly sells because of their name

the first part i have heard a zillion times and i will still play d3 when its good.
they want to make money with it naturally.why blame blizzard for the microtransactional way the game business has taken?

second part is what i said and i agree with you.
thats the whole point.as long as blizzard is blizzard and ggg is a new indie developer PoE wont reach as much players as D3.
My shop on Nemesis: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/563359
I'm not sure why this "either/or" question keeps coming up, I think most gamers who love this genre will play both. I know I will.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
I will almost assuredly play both PoE and Diablo till I die.

As I have mixed feelings about Diablo, at this point of time, I am leaning towards playing PoE more often.
"
Izzy19 wrote:
Look at some videos of PoE and said to myself: Do it have the potentially to get a good amount of people away from Diablo 3??? Want to get some of you Rpg fanatic :) Opinion.

why can't people do both?
"Diablo3 is enough to get me away from Diablo 3???"

Why can´t people just form their own opinions and always have to ask others ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Few people know about PoE. I have friends that have been hyped about Diablo 3 for years now. They are still going to get D3 despite the criticism. I am trying to convert people to PoE but I think they will just play both games.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info