Path of Exile: Is it enough to get people away from Diablo 3

Look at some videos of PoE and said to myself: Do it have the potentially to get a good amount of people away from Diablo 3??? Want to get some of you Rpg fanatic :) Opinion.
It will draw enough ppl away from diablo and torchlight to survive. It won't draw enough ppl away from diablo to hurt seriously.

but who knows.. only time will tell.
It will draw us away from Diablo 3 because it isn't out yet =)D
I want to get this thing HYPE as much as Possible lets go
Couldn't this have gone in the other 5 Diablo 3 threads on the first page?
Path of exile will have better balanced pvp.. so I think path of exile wont have any problems getting players... plus it will be free with no OP stuff in cash shop... no reason not to try it. Plus.. just people wanting to go through the story who dont think they would like the game might like it and switch.. I think path of exile is going to grow very fast.. while diablo 3 loses players equally as fast.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
i dont think so.
even though PoE is great fun and I really like the skill system d3 has a big company standing behind it and so is much more professional,has more development possibilities.
also d3 will draw far more people just because its a blizzard product and just because they have the money to advertise it as much as possible.
you cant really compare them imo,its f2p vs a "traditional" game.
and its also a new unknown dev team vs blizzard.actually vs is misleading,more coexistence than competition imo.
ill just play both,hate those "choose your side"-discussions.
My shop on Nemesis: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/563359
Last edited by InMemo on Dec 20, 2011, 2:28:37 AM
I think the popularity of PoE will be influenced a lot by the developers. If GGG will implement enough good features in PoE and the world will evolve for the better, I think it can become more popular then Diablo III. This also depends of the community.
If PoE get a funny and balanced pvp i think a lot of people come to play this game. Diablo 3 pvp is a failure.
In the rest diablo will pwn PoE.
Just play both games... they are very good anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info