Fun MTX idea.

So I've started this SRS character in the new league and it is my first SRS character which is probably why I haven't seen the similarities before but now I see that the SRS look exactly the same as the infernal skull mtx. Right?

So here's the idea: make a SRS MTX that would change the way it's being cast when the player has the Infernal/Ghostflame Skull MTX on their head so instead of the normal cast the player would actually take their head off and throw it into the mist after which the head would magically regrow(MIB Style).

I can imagine it being quite some work for animators but wouldn't it be awesome?!
morbo wrote:
All this Q&A shows a clear "difficulty through obscurity" design, where it's not enough to read the in-game descriptions, but the player must know a plethora of counter-intuitive exceptions an under the hood quirks, that only a handful of developers truly understand -_-
What if, when you have the Infernal Skull MTX and use SRS the character would just bend over and start shooting their head off at mobs? Or grab their head and throw it at monsters?

A backpack full of SRS. The character pulls the SRS out of the backpack and throws them at the enemies!

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info