Blade vortex is broken

all is in the title.

1 shot skill even with level 13 gem. Added with poison and it s just impossible to deal as a 2h melee. Thing deal more damage than a cyclone and they don t even have to click one button.

There are allready level 80 toon one shotting my 9k life marauder just running to me. Even while leaping you still get hit.The AOE is enormous

I don t really understand why cyclone was nerfed if it to create a crit-spell cyclone like skill 3 time more powerful.

Haha

GG GGG
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Dec 12, 2015, 4:23:04 AM
I was leveling with it in the talisman league yesterday, it did feel too strong+easy.

I also expect that ggg wasn't able to properly fit in the damage in the pvp damage calculation, giving it even more relative dps in pvp than in pve. (the old problem that for some skills with multiple hits per skill activation, these multiple hits are not taken into account in the T value of the damage reduction calculation)
Thing is GGG probably did not make the pvp calculations for this skill yet since it just got released, it will most likely need pvp damage reduction and tune for pvp in the future.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Yeah I reckon they didn't tweak any of the new skills, the bow ones are doing tons of damages as well.
I find it funny how this is new to anyone.

How does this skill differ from the rest of the automation, lazy stand still hold down button achieve a crit for 1-2 shot kill shitty nerd boner inducing PvP suckage we've had for years?

This game will always be what it is. It'll always be path of crit, path of automation, path of lameness, path of shitty server performance. You'll never find a successful "honest" build that benefits from min-maxing, smart item synergy or player ability. The game simple doesn't allow it and it's counter productive when there's just far better things for far less effort. Even if by some act of god this game finds a medium with balance, the server performance is horrid. There is 0 chance you'll get both a playable game without all the hiccups and balance.

Seriously have any of you actually sat back and looked at PvP?

Cookie cutter crit tree - check
Skill with virtually no aim requirement - check
Hold button - check
Cwdt lightning warp/flame dash - check
Tempest shield - check
Slew of automated abilities - check

Hold whirling blades + mash 12345 til you kill or til you die - check

Shoot the air resulting in 1-2 shot kills from across the screen - check

Throw a trap that 1 shots over 10k life/es - check

CoC Discharge screen freezing shit head builds - check

Aegis pussy builds - check

Runner troll pussy aegis/tempest/es/hp/cwdt/cookie cutter match drawing builds - check

You can be a vegetable and PvP in this game. Honestly its the Special Olympics of PvP.

The people that started this game thinking it was about player ability,min-maxing etc.. all quit. Or like my dumb ass stick around here playing RT melee. Which is universally known to be weak, shitty and too honest.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 13, 2015, 11:31:13 AM
guys, they dont even read these forums. Maybe they do but very rarely. We are farts in the wind. Nobody cares about your pvp 2H cyclone RT bla bla build in GGG devs team. they dont care about pvp. tomorrow ill write recipe of tiramisu(some kind of dessert) to pvp discussion forum. if none of you will report, that will stay there. You'll see.

GGG is an entertainment company, you cant blame an director for not beeing good at shotting drama movies. You cant blame a entertainment company for not caring pvp meta.

exploit the broken, thats what we have left in pvp.

if i were you, i'd get leap slam disfavour + RT build with damage over time nodes. leap slam's damage is not reworked in pvp.

i dont understand why you dont exploit whats broken(except EA please) and fit yourself in the meta(so called).

you guys sound like religious people who believe there is a universal justice and divine plan.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 12, 2015, 10:11:27 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
guys, they dont even read these forums. Maybe they do but very rarely. We are farts in the wind. Nobody cares about your pvp 2H cyclone RT bla bla build in GGG devs team. they dont care about pvp. tomorrow ill write recipe of tiramisu(some kind of dessert) to pvp discussion forum. if none of you will report, that will stay there. You'll see.

GGG is an entertainment company, you cant blame an director for not beeing good at shotting drama movies. You cant blame a entertainment company for not caring pvp meta.

exploit the broken, thats what we have left in pvp.

if i were you, i'd get leap slam disfavour + RT build with damage over time nodes. leap slam's damage is not reworked in pvp.

i dont understand why you dont exploit whats broken(except EA please) and fit yourself in the meta(so called).

you guys sound like religious people who believe there is a universal justice and divine plan.

Because frankly I don't care and this isn't the only thing I do throughout my day so sticking with what I like, under performing or not means nothing when I hop on for 5-10m a day to kill some time. I only post because other peoples posts irk me when it's shit I posted years ago. Which too resulted in 0 change. The stuff people downplayed or called bull shit on but today are saying the same thing I did. Oh and btw, really...leap slam is not going to take you very far in many match ups. It only seems a problem for you because you don't have a shield,reflect,cwdt or much chance versus anyone when they are in your ass. Your character excels from mid-far range, with frost walls or with traps. Other match ups leap slam is a good example of how suckish melee really is.

But really, lets get that Tiramisu recipe, I love that stuff.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 13, 2015, 9:13:33 AM
+1 for Tiramisu
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Tiramisu op, gggg nurf plz.
It's better to keep saying stuff that has already been said some time ago than thinking that GGG will actually scroll down in the threads to re-read it, which we all know they will never do that. Bringing stuff up to date and reviving old mechanics and putting pressure is how you get things moving.

I'am myself trying to give as much data as possible, if everyone would do the same there's quite a possibility that GGG will have a look at pvp within these 3 months of balancing ascendancy before release, it's perfectly timed, just needs more pressure from us.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 13, 2015, 11:59:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info