Donald Trump

"
morbo wrote:
I wish these highly privileged wealthy females would live under "textbook fascism" for a while, just to see the difference. It's easy to spew random words and being an uneducated idiot, while you are living a cosy life in the West.

I would like to see anita sharkisian to move to Saudi Arabia or another Muslim country.
"
morbo wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Endorsing Hillary would be a clear example of that over-pragmatism I was talking about. I don't think his endorsement was sincere; I think it was a considered anti-Trump move.

He lost many supporters with that move and he lost future credibility. I believe that many people who would vote for Sanders because of his stances on workers, wages, etc.. then voted for Trump, because he promised to bring back jobs.

People in the real world don't care if Trump grabbed some chick by the pussy 30 years ago and other trivial matters Hillary was campaigning on. They care about economy, jobs, safety, stability, etc.

Not only that, even though Hillary was the establishment candidate he refused to go aggressive on her. If it wasnt for his track record, I'd say he's controlled opposition.

Hell, actually, seeing things like him saying that "white people dont know whats like living in the ghetto" and being cucked out of his stage by 2 lunatic BLM supporters and cowering in a corner in silence looking down in shame just told me that he's easily controlled as long as you use the right words (bought into SJW bullshit, I understand that's a good part of his supporters, but a good leader, like a parent, knows when to tell his children they are wrong).
You cant display how pathetic you are and expect to be taken as a strong-willed character.
Oblivious
Good riddance, Katie! :-)

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2017/01/snl-writer-suspended-after-tweeting-about-barron-trump-becoming-a-homeschool-shooter/

"
The backlash that came from her insensitive comment was strong, so much so that she deleted her entire Twitter history. She later tweeted an apology.

“I sincerely apologize for the insensitive tweet. I deeply regret my actions & offensive words. It was inexcusable & I’m so sorry,” Rich said.

Nearly 79,000 people signed a Change.org petition for her to be fired. The response from the public was so strong that Saturday Night Live has indefinitely suspended Rich from her position.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Good riddance, Katie! :-)

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2017/01/snl-writer-suspended-after-tweeting-about-barron-trump-becoming-a-homeschool-shooter/

"
The backlash that came from her insensitive comment was strong, so much so that she deleted her entire Twitter history. She later tweeted an apology.

“I sincerely apologize for the insensitive tweet. I deeply regret my actions & offensive words. It was inexcusable & I’m so sorry,” Rich said.

Nearly 79,000 people signed a Change.org petition for her to be fired. The response from the public was so strong that Saturday Night Live has indefinitely suspended Rich from her position.

another tolerant liberal in action
"
Disrupted wrote:

Not only that, even though Hillary was the establishment candidate he refused to go aggressive on her. If it wasnt for his track record, I'd say he's controlled opposition.

His 'we don't care about your damn emails' line coupled with his subsequent endorsement are what Scrotie said pages ago - pragmatic. He assumed Hillary would win, and made the calculation that a progressive seat at the White House table was better than no seat at all. The next two things are much more interesting to ponder:

What would Sanders have done if someone from a time machine promised him that Clinton loses with or without his endorsement?

The question he would then ask the time traveler is: 'would I get blamed for Clinton's loss if I withhold the endorsement?'

Those forks in the road are fun to go down.
"
innervation wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
His 'we don't care about your damn emails' line coupled with his subsequent endorsement are what Scrotie said pages ago - pragmatic. He assumed Hillary would win, and made the calculation that a progressive seat at the White House table was better than no seat at all. The next two things are much more interesting to ponder:

What would Sanders have done if someone from a time machine promised him that Clinton loses with or without his endorsement?

The question he would then ask the time traveler is: 'would I get blamed for Clinton's loss if I withhold the endorsement?'

Pretty much. Sanders' behavior makes sense within the context of "Clinton will inevitably win," a conclusion Sanders certainly wasn't alone in making. He lost the bet, and lost big.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 24, 2017, 4:58:23 PM
LOL!

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
LOL!

*Triggered*
Here are the poster children for American feminism. They're a bunch of fat heifers that no guy would touch with a 10 foot pole, and eccentric cat ladies.

*eye bleach warning*
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16194886_1901468226739638_2625317266872310518_n.jpg?oh=612fea95440ba4867027d5477fc2e690&oe=5908A671

Also, they completely trashed the streets up after they left, just read some of these signs, LOL. Fat, ugly, uneducated cat ladies who're salty. I hope they stay salty for 8 years. Because I need someone to laugh at. Their salt is my humor.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jan 24, 2017, 5:59:01 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

Pretty much. Sanders' behavior makes sense within the context of "Clinton will inevitably win," a conclusion Sanders certainly wasn't alone in making. He lost the bet, and lost big.

Imagine Trump, Hillary and Bernie in 2020.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info