Donald Trump

"
kolyaboo wrote:
In a shocking turn, the left suddenly defend free market capitalism. What next?

As much as I hate to say it, I think the left is going to go completely off the hook and will push Hollywood to do something really drastic, like having reality shows with real people in them.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
In a shocking turn, the left suddenly defend free market capitalism. What next?

As much as I hate to say it, I think the left is going to go completely off the hook and will push Hollywood to do something really drastic, like having reality shows with real people in them.
@kolyaboo, give them a week, and they'll be pushing for mandatory SRS for heterosexual white males.

@DalaiLama, that wouldn't be a bad thing, except that reality TV runs on schadenfreude. My guilty pleasure in this realm is InkMaster on Spike... the show of competitive tatooing. You read that right. One part reality TV, on part Last Man Standing tournament. Somewhat related to ths, there was a big alliance withthe female competitors, and they basically shouted down two male competitors out of the game, because it was, and I quote, "a woman's turn to win"... interesting timing on that. Season finale is tomorrow night. I will say this: If Ryan wins, she'd be legit as Inkmaster. She is a killer tattooer from both a technical and artistic perspective.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
People will do mental gymnastics for the next 8 years to "inform" all the "stupid people" why everything "DRUMPF" does is "LITERALLY HITLER DICTATOR LIKE" under the guise they are part of some crusade against phantom racism, xenophobic, fascism, nazism, sexism that doesn't exist anywhere in reality. These type of people truly believe they are enlightened and that every opinion against theirs is only made by rednecks with 3 teeth and needs to be wiped from the planet.

All while not having a single thought over how hypocritical they are

In other words, strap in for the best 8 years in American History my limp wristed friends, feel free to jump on the Trump Train whenever you want, we are an all inclusive group!
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Dec 6, 2016, 3:12:55 PM
Thx @ Ethan_GGG for closing a thread called "elected dictatorship" and telling us that this very topic is already being discussed here. You´re absolutely right :-).
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Dec 6, 2016, 3:53:30 PM
"
Thx @ Ethan_GGG for closing a thread called "elected dictatorship" and telling us that this very topic is already being discussed here. You´re absolutely right :-).

Kek, Mano literally called this one post before.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fio7ph0c7A

("The truth about the alt-right")

So many of them here regurgitating right wing propaganda, completely ridiculous.
"

So many of them here regurgitating right wing propaganda, completely ridiculous.

Stopped watching at "whatever that means". Apparently whitey has no culture.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Stopped watching at "whatever that means". Apparently whitey has no culture.

sure

and

you don´t want people to watch it...
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Dec 6, 2016, 5:28:09 PM
"

I concur, I tried to make an account named Stereotypical_Guilt_Tripped_Untermensch_German_that_will_likely_vote_for_Merkel_again and GGG closed it saying there was already an account like that :^)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Dec 7, 2016, 9:53:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info