Donald Trump

Hi,

something completely different,

I don´t think Sanders really aims for winning, I think, his aim is spreading the idea of fairness within an unfair society, his words will be heard by everyone, not only in the U.S., this is far more efficient than any demonstration on the streets. You can´t trust a "strong"(bad word !) billionaire about this.

And it´s probably helping the U.S. much more worldwide than any military action, because it earns respect.

He has already won. That´s real strenght, sticking to what you really believe in.
The Donald killed it last night, tremendous energy. Cruz also very strong but given the states that voted that's not a big surprise. Bernie held up quite well in my opinion, he still has a (miniscule) chance.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Hi,

something completely different,

I don´t think Sanders really aims for winning, I think, his aim is spreading the idea of fairness within an unfair society, his words will be heard by everyone, not only in the U.S., this is far more efficient than any demonstration on the streets. You can´t trust a "strong"(bad word !) billionaire about this.

And it´s probably helping the U.S. much more worldwide than any military action, because it earns respect.

He has already won. That´s real strenght, sticking to what you really believe in.

I actually think he could take the nomination. Hillary is as grimy a politician as you could get, and her favorability ratings reflect that. I believe Hillary v Trump is a decided loss, but Sanders v Trump is a decided win (according to some aggregate polling... grain of salt) I'm sure the folks upstairs at the DNC know this.

But, here's where Sanders has made a definite impact, in my mind. This is probably the most widely covered primary season in history, and the Bernie v Hillary fight is opening a lot of (millennial) eyes to how fucking shitty our selection process is. "Stand in this corner for candidate A, and that corner for candidate B". Are you fucking kidding me? Coin tosses? Coin tosses?

I'd actually love to see this turn into a four way race. If Trump doesn't get the nod, he will absolutely run third party. If that happens, Sanders would be a fool for not doing the same.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Clinton won '92 due to a third candidate.

Sanders being a 4th candidate will only even out the odds again. Trump steals GOP votes Sanders Democratic ones.

Rubio and Clinton are establishment ones.

Also the only big state that voted is Texas.

Sanders often gets compared to Obama but there is a large difference between both.
Obama made minorities vote for him and results were much closer together.

EDIT: Oh yeah Trump also has a new dog called Chris Christie.

Funny how he tells him to go to the plane and fuck off or christies faces when Trump does a victory speech. ;D

Last edited by Hilbert on Mar 2, 2016, 8:45:37 AM
I cant believe hes gonna win, unbelievable
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Oh what Trump is going to win? Is he going to drive foreigners like me out of United States?
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Oh what Trump is going to win? Is he going to drive foreigners like me out of United States?

If Trump were to win, I would expect that deportation of violent criminals would definitely happen, but otherwise, I wouldn't expect any deportations.

I also expect that immigration would no longer be told by the Federal government to stop doing their job, and actually work with the states to enforce existing laws.

In the end, Trump wouldn't have to pass a single new law, or build anything and those legislators/governors that oppose or oppose him on this aspect, will look like fools as the immigration issue begins to get resolved. Those fools will be much likelier to get tossed out on the streets in the next round of elections.

The USA still needs an influx of people, just not at the current rate and uncontrolled conditions.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Mar 2, 2016, 6:52:09 PM
If he wins he'll have to contend with the bureaucrats and civil servants.

You're fired!

You can't fire civil servants. Anywhere.
"
fozziex wrote:
If he wins he'll have to contend with the bureaucrats and civil servants.

You're fired!

You can't fire civil servants. Anywhere.

They never read the fine print, so just offer them more benefits. A travel package, all expenses paid, designer wardrobe provided, plenty of fresh air, ice cold drinks, and the only actual requirement is to answer a brief questionnaire about how you enjoyed the experience.

The details (page 1,218 section 9, paragraphs 2-12) are what will get them:

"All participants in the 2016 Ms/Mr Districtverse Pageant will be flown to the pageant site and fitted with outfits by Michael Kors, Luli Fama, Agua Bedita and Victoria's Secret for the mandatory 120 minute swimsuit competition held at 90 degrees south. Survivors of this round of competition will be given a $10,000 pay bonus. Non survivors of this round of competition will be sent home on the first available ship."
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Mar 2, 2016, 9:01:17 PM
" how to move to Canada" had a huge spike on google Tuesday night lol
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info