Donald Trump

The absolute madman, he did it again. I really fear he will get shot.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJM6OEd2Fps

Spoiler
Game of Thrones parody - Winter is trumping
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Feb 23, 2016, 4:25:32 PM
Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
His mother gave him a horrible endorsement "He seems like a nice guy, he seems to be a good president"

"
The absolute madman, he did it again. I really fear he will get shot.

Jebs last chance to become immortal in history and step out of his brothers shadow.

Audit the gold reserves, use it to reduce debt and get an F- rating some years later, so America is worse than North Korea.

Nevada confirmed for high energy state. Trump wins!
cant stump the trump
mfw hispanics vote for that awful racist :^)

Well REPUBLICAN Hispanics.

If you imagine one you get the idea of an uneducated gunyielding 'Merica poorer Ted Cruz sound alike.

I don't know if Nevada was an open caucus but I doubt it because in that case they would have all voted for Rubio.
I'd vote for Trump without blinking an eye if I could. He is a bit of a mad man but at least he seems to notice what is going on in the USA.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
gathor wrote:
I'd vote for Trump without blinking an eye if I could. He is a bit of a mad man but at least he seems to notice what is going on in the USA.

Two things: it's not a bit of a mad man (the deportation proposals will end in a civil war, with lots of guns circulating and people not wanting to abandon their homes).

Also, noticing the problems is not the same than knowing the solutions. I like ideas from someone like Sanders, but the specifics are extremely questionable. I would rather vote someone I disagree with but it's competent. I do not envy people in US, this election cycle is a shit sandwich.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Feb 24, 2016, 5:49:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info