Donald Trump

I'd be happy with Libertarians as political adversaries. Just sayin.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:

So what, he meant shoot the judges? Armed resistance against the government?

Isn't this what you're supposed to do if the government wants to take away your basic rights? Isn't that the whole point of the 2nd amendment?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
anyone could see he didn't mean shoot hilary

Take a look at the reaction of that white bearded man in the audience...

Trump wants certain groups to think that, 1st: that Hillary Clinton is really that bad and 2nd: hand over the message: I´m not government and anyhow - whatever happens - you guys with the guns are really in control and I am your voice. He´s fishing for radicals here, while the message to the public remains different. Just my opinion on that.

Ofc this can lead to real violence, that´s why it´s called hate speech + dangerous rhetoric. Now it´s not only about beating up people anymore. What´s next, nuke Europe and anyhow, why aren´t we using our nukes ? What reason could there be ? I don´t get it.

President Trump....sure why not ?

/sarcasm
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Aug 10, 2016, 4:56:43 PM
"
Antnee wrote:
he's stoking a fire that will get people killed.

Having heard what people in northern states were saying in person on the night Obama was elected...if he wasn't assassinated, Hillary doesn't need to lose any sleep.
I hate him he is an awful man
for all the 'grubers' as an insult thrown around by people I assume are supporting trump as a republican, the irony of them supporting trump is just too much, what with his flat out statement that if he ran, he would run as a republican, because they are stupid voters and he could make them believe anything. I mean basically verbatim what the gruber guy said, and even disclaimed which group of voters specifically he was referring too (the same group btw).

Also this guy is on his team:

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/09/capitalism-is-a-lot-more-important-than-democracy-says-donald-trumps-economic-adviser/

but who is the neocon in the race?
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Aug 11, 2016, 1:48:01 PM
Today, Trump called Obama the founder of ISIS. This is classic Trump, he baits the media into discussing an issue that benefits him because while of course Obama isn't the founder of ISIS, him and Hillary still have some dirt on their hands regarding this whole thing and the media can't ignore that when Trump makes them talk about it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Today, Trump called Obama the founder of ISIS. This is classic Trump, he baits the media into discussing an issue that benefits him because while of course Obama isn't the founder of ISIS, him and Hillary still have some dirt on their hands regarding this whole thing and the media can't ignore that when Trump makes them talk about it.

Yeah, or-- and you might wanna sit down for this one-- he's just an idiot.

Exhibit A
"Now speaking to the NRA folks, who are great: when you, when you, and I tell you, so they endorsed me. They endorsed me very early. My sons are members. I’m a member. If you, we can add, I think the National Rifle Association, we can add the Second Amendment to the justices, they almost go, in a certain way, hand and hand. Now the justices are going to do things that are so important. And we have such great justices. You saw my list of eleven that have been vetted and respected and have gotten great, and they, a little bit, equate."

Every media cycle that should be benefiting him is instead crammed with the latest shirt-drooling nonsense he says. He is, in no way, the master manipulator everyone thought he was in the primary. He's spouting complete nonsense, and mixing in dangerous (unconstitutional) rhetoric.

THAT is what "the media" is talking about, and it's tanking his poll numbers.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Aug 12, 2016, 6:22:27 AM
"
Antnee wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Yeah, or-- and you might wanna sit down for this one-- he's just an idiot.

Exhibit A
"Now speaking to the NRA folks, who are great: when you, when you, and I tell you, so they endorsed me. They endorsed me very early. My sons are members. I’m a member. If you, we can add, I think the National Rifle Association, we can add the Second Amendment to the justices, they almost go, in a certain way, hand and hand. Now the justices are going to do things that are so important. And we have such great justices. You saw my list of eleven that have been vetted and respected and have gotten great, and they, a little bit, equate."

Every media cycle that should be benefiting him is instead crammed with the latest shirt-drooling nonsense he says. He is, in no way, the master manipulator everyone thought he was in the primary. He's spouting complete nonsense, and mixing in dangerous (unconstitutional) rhetoric.

THAT is what "the media" is talking about, and it's tanking his poll numbers.

This strategy secured him the nomination. If Trump wins in November, the "Trump is stupid" meme will be one of the main reasons for that.

Leaks suggest that the Clinton Foundation is indirectly funding ISIS but the media (of course) doesn't want to talk about it. So he's baiting them.
Last edited by Xavderion on Aug 12, 2016, 7:07:47 AM
I will vote for Trump

What ever makes a SJW cry must be great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info