Donald Trump

"

or a high place in the polls:

Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Feb 11, 2016, 12:37:13 PM
Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Feb 12, 2016, 8:37:18 AM
Some snippage as I am just replying to one point:

"
NeroNoah wrote:
About illegal inmigration, there are two things that rub me wrong about the whole thing...first is that inmigrant themselves are blamed ...

...rather than blaming the actual source of the problem:

Consider the ordeal (time, expense, danger, hassles, travel) that someone who is emigrating must go through. Family members possibly dying of thirst in the hot desert (not going to link to any gruesome photos but "From fiscal 1998 to 2013, the Border Patrol has recorded more than 2,701 bodies found in the Arizona desert." sort of speaks for itself.

Deciding to uproot your family and make the dangerous trek is not a decision taken lightly. It is most likely one of desperation. The problem isn't in where the immigrants are going to.

The problem is where they are coming from.

Corruption and governments with too much power over the people within their borders is the problem. When the government, or the criminal/terror/warlord elements they are in confluence with can take whatever they want from the people, and abuse, kill, maim, torture, imprison the populace without any fear of repercussions, people tend to want to get out of that situation.

Other factors undoubtedly exacerbate this root cause, but finding a solution requires dealing with the actual problem, not repeatedly administering band aids over deep puncture wounds.

At some point in the far future, I expect that the financial costs to the governments that offer harbor to these desperate people will be so great that a world government "strike team" of some sort will be authorized to deal with the most corrupt governments brutally, and without any premise of diplomatic civility. Although not publicly discussed, it will be something like "Country X, region Y, these 312 leaders, these 418 crime figures, will be terminated in the next 72 hours, along with anyone attempting to assist them. If necessary, heavy strike forces and NUKES are ready for any government attempting to intervene,

Behave or get NUKED - should be a message clear enough.

(I don't seriously think they will get this violent, but eventually, it will be a matter of international intervention)

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Behave or get NUKED

Not sure, if I have to take this as a serious statement.

Killing innocent people.

That´s the authoritarian(at least) way, there´s also diplomacy, cooperation, support, good will and the UN, but I would have to blame my own government.

I like your description, it´s not the migrants that want "more, more, more", it´s the people living in the rich countries brainwashed with egoism to be willing slaves for the few rich, who could enjoy a truly free life but usually decide they need even more.

Big issue considering this is an off topic forum of a PC game , I´m aware of that, just like to post here.

Btw and once again: because of the social imbalance you can find the highest rate of prisoners worldwide (e.g. more than China) in the U.S.:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_incarceration_rate#/media/File:Prisoner_population_rate_world_map.svg
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Feb 13, 2016, 1:48:27 AM
"
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Behave or get NUKED

Not sure, if I have to take this as a serious statement.

Hence why I included this:
(I don't seriously think they will get this violent, but eventually, it will be a matter of international intervention)

Killing innocent people.

"
That´s the authoritarian(at least) way, there´s also diplomacy, cooperation, support, good will and the UN, but I would have to blame my own government.
diplomacy will never dislodge tyrants and massively corrupt governments. Even if the people and the remaining honest elements of the government want to change, they will be dealt with as needed by the corrupt elements.

Gisela Mota is a perfect example - gunned down the day after she took office. These aren't nice people and they don't play by the rules. Whether it is Mexico, China, Somalia, Syria etc, those in power will do whatever it takes to remain there.

Cooperation is the worst thing possible for corruption, it is like gasoline for fighting fires. Good Will makes for great press, but does nothing for the underlying problem. As for the UN - I was thinking of this as the function of an international body. Whether the UN will rise up and start doing the job it was created for remains to be seen.

I'm not saying the violent method is a good thing, I'm just thinking that as all the other non-violent avenues are exhausted, that the UN or another international body will eventually end up there.

It will be like police dealing with a threatening criminal. I do think that unless the international community looks further down the road, they will not be able to anticipate and deal with scenarios effectively. The less contingency planning they do, the more brutal their reactionary measures will be.

If they start looking at the long term, and say "We don't want things to ever get that bad," then perhaps they will start taking whatever measures they can now. Currently, nations a,b,c,d,e,g,h,i,j,k, and m could care less what happens in nation f unless it currently affects them directly, and their concern ends immediately when that effect dissipates.

We're going to have to become an international community with some basic humanitarian and governmental ethics. To pretend otherwise will just end up in a daily game of "that looks like it might have polonium in it, I'm staying away from **BANG***"

"
I like your description, it´s not the migrants that want "more, more, more", it´s the people living in the rich countries brainwashed with egoism to be willing slaves for the few rich, who could enjoy a truly free life but usually decide they need even more.

The vast majority of those migrating are hard working, family orientated people who desperately need a new chance at life.

"

Big issue considering this is an off topic forum of a PC game , I´m aware of that, just like to post here.

Btw and once again: because of the social imbalance you can find the highest rate of prisoners worldwide (e.g. more than China) in the U.S.:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_incarceration_rate#/media/File:Prisoner_population_rate_world_map.svg

Aside from the aspect of how drug laws affect the incarceration rates, there is something else going on behind those numbers. If you dig deeper (haven't done so in several years myself) into those numbers, you find out that the problem really isn't related to enforcement or legal processing.

I actually think I have an idea what it might be, but still working towards obtaining the educational resources and career position to be able to get some momentum towards investigating it. The science is still in a fledgling state too, which I am hoping will change in the next 10 years. When the science is there, the idea can be tested, and if right, could end a lot of the world's misery.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Catch the Bern guys

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Entrance to Donald Trump's party headquarters

The debate yesterday was mudwrestling. Kasich and the sleeping pill Carson aside.

Carson is out. Dumb responses yet again. They shouldn't even invite him.

Trump dropped the bomb never seen for before and went all in. He used the Weapons of massdestruction and WTC during Bushs period argument.
If he still wins SC by a 30% margin you can be certain Trump will be the GOP canidate.

If not it's Kasich, Cruz or Trump.

Bush needed Rubio to defend himself from Trumps attacks.
While Rubio still had his best debate so far it was still weak.

Cruz was smart to highlight the Kerry, Clinton support of Trump.

If the Republicans are smart they gonna bet everything on Kasich.

Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info