Donald Trump

"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

It makes me furious what the DNC did to get their candidate elected at the expense of democracy, but the fact that Russia wanted this to happen should seriously worry anyone that supports Trump.

Trump is the enemy of Russia's enemy : Isis. Trump is the enemy of Isis' sugar momma - Hillary.

Hillary - is the enabler of Isis, and played a very large part in creating the terrorist free for all across the middle east.

Why would Russia want to see the same woman who helped create the current violent mess in office?

Why would anyone with any real common sense want this dangerous and incompetent former secretary of state in office?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
rosshilge wrote:

All of this. Shit is starting to get nasty (even by comparison to everything leading up to this).

To begin with I was neither for Trump nor Hillary (still Bernin' lol), so everything thats happened has put me in a fucked up spot in terms of a decision to make.

But as it is, Ill take the candidate that Putin isnt rooting for.

Yeah, what the leaks seem to show is pretty f'd up, even to the point of Berners booing Bernie's call to elect Hillary with resounding clarity.

What the DNC did to Bernie was dispicable. The GOP treated Trump no better, and I think that speaks volumes about how the current establishment cronies view these two candidates.

"
rosshilge wrote:

I mean I sure as hell didnt expect the DNC to escalate that quickly and with such serious implications. But even then, as cynical as Ive become, I cant help but worry that the fattest red flag of all the flags that have popped up this election cycle (the evidence of Russia behind the hack,

The complete disregard for security and protocol that Hillary displayed in running official state department business on her private server, doesn't give me any confidence that the DNC's security practices were any better. I don't think Russia needed much effort to "Hack" into the info, and I would guess that almost every nation with any real espionage team would have a lot of information that they shouldn't have on our government.

We could point some fingers at the various Federal agencies and the huge security breaches they have had, but the impetus to actually make security important has to come from somewhere higher up.

If anything, Hillary has shown us that she would weaken that security if it impeded her, or might mean a permanent record that she could be held accountable for. She's made some very bad decisions throughout her career.

As bombastic as Trump is, he still seems more of a compromiser to me, the same way Bill Clinton was a compromiser, and I think this would enable both sides of the aisle to get something they want out of legislative packages.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Jul 28, 2016, 5:07:29 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:18:40 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
Clinton didn't get hacked the DNC email server did, where did you hear about a Clinton data breach?

Comey's presser.

And I'll have to refer back to my last post about getting caught up in the laughable purely media-driven framing of 'Trump's treasonous remarks'. We're going to call that one sentence treasonous, but not our Sec. St. knowingly and willingly punting on security measures with documents classified at the highest possible level of top secret? We're gonna be outraged over the former given this juxtaposition? Really?

If you want to attack Trump, idk why people aren't going after his lines of

"the Geneva Conventions are the problem"

"we're gonna do waterboarding; we're gonna bring back worse than waterboarding"

"we're gonna torture - even if it doesn't work"

"we're gonna go after the families of ISIS"

I mean there is a whole catalogue of legitimate attacks to make against this guy. Choosing to try and spin "Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing." into actual treason seems like a real missed opportunity.

Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:19:54 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
Clinton didn't get hacked the DNC email server did, where did you hear about a Clinton data breach?

A quote from this article on CNN:

"
But hackers have long made Clinton and her associates targets.
The website The Smoking Gun first reported in 2013 that a hacker known as Guccifer had broken into the AOL email of Sidney Blumenthal, a friend and advisor to the Clintons, and published emails Blumenthal sent to Hillary Clinton's private account. The emails included sensitive memos on foreign policy issues and were the first public revelation of the existence of Hillary Clinton's private email address​ now at the center of controversy: hdr22@clintonemail.com. The address is no longer in use.

Point is wouldn't be surprised if they did pop up.
Last edited by GeorgAnatoly on Jul 28, 2016, 10:13:15 AM
Hillary for prison, this Fall ;)

Prepare the popcorn, beer and butthurt lube*. This election will be epic.

*(only if you are SJW)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:20:17 PM
From FBI report on Clinton's private server:

"
With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
isn't her real name 'killary' since she ordered world wide terrorist attacks with drones over her private phone?

saddam couldn't have done it better.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info