Donald Trump

Donald Trump's Jewish son-in-law on Trump's anti-Semitism and racism:

http://observer.com/2016/07/jared-kushner-the-donald-trump-i-know/

Tangentially, I find it interesting is that there is NO Hillary Clinton thread in this forum. Apparently, she's simply so squeaky-clean and virtuous that even the FBI can't lay a glove on her for a multiplicity of counts of serious charges which would (and have) lead to serious penalties for ANYONE else, among her other "interesting" character traits. =0[.]o=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Tangentially, I find it interesting is that there is NO Hillary Clinton thread in this forum. Apparently, she's simply so squeaky-clean and virtuous that even the FBI can't lay a glove on her for a multiplicity of counts of serious charges which would (and have) lead to serious penalties for ANYONE else, among her other "interesting" character traits. =0[.]o=
As someone who used to work IT in the Army, I can say that mishandling of classified information was, unfortunately, a borderline routine occurrence and usually caused by accidental carelessness or ignorance, not deliberate sabotage. Like any other institution, the weakest link the the Army's network security is its people, with sometimes everyone in an entire unit screwing up. This seems to be even more true among the oldest - and therefore usually highest ranking - personnel. I think it's indicative of a massive failing of the system that I believe Clinton wasn't knowingly doing anything illegal, but I nerveless believe she wasn't knowingly doing anything illegal. At least the issue is finally receiving appropriate attention.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 6, 2016, 7:42:15 PM
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jul 6, 2016, 9:22:25 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
(...)

Whether Trump is or isn't actually racist/xenophobic/antisemite/else is hardly the issue people have with him. The issue is that he is very clearly catering for such mentalities.
I know politicians are capable of a lot of cynicism in order to get elected, and this could be a part of it.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

As someone who used to work IT in the Army, I can say that mishandling of classified information was, unfortunately, a borderline routine occurrence and usually caused by accidental carelessness or ignorance, not deliberate sabotage. Like any other institution, the weakest link the the Army's network security is its people, with sometimes everyone in an entire unit screwing up. This seems to be even more true among the oldest - and therefore usually highest ranking - personnel. I think it's indicative of a massive failing of the system that I believe Clinton wasn't knowingly doing anything illegal, but I nerveless believe she wasn't knowingly doing anything illegal. At least the issue is finally receiving appropriate attention.

Spoiler

She's giving clear instructions here. But of course she didn't know what she was doing, poor old Hillary :^)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Normal people (including a certain General) who have been charged with the sort of violations of which Hillary has been so breathtakingly absolved weren't judged merely for intent. Gross negligence is sufficient to merit filing criminal charges.

Storing all those classified documents and routing all that sensitive correspondence through an unsecured router (let alone obstructing justice by attempting to destroy the evidence and then lying about it) is GROSS CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE.

Hillary skated because politics.

Meanwhile, Trump is rude. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Meanwhile, Trump is rude. ='[.]'=

Trump isn't simply being rude, he is promoting xenophobia.

If only one of the two other candidates stood a chance for the upcoming election. :-(
Speaking of shillary, is it normal for the head of state in the US to campaign for a candidate?

That shit is disgraceful as fuck.
Oblivious
Isn't that something very common in the US?
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:31:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info