WOW this game is boring!

9 levels of running around in rags beating the same infinite spawning AI with a stick is painful.

I especially like picking up two items and filling my inventory and running back and forth into town to sell my worthless items for a shard I can use after I do this 20 times..

I thought this GAME was supposed to be for Hardcore gamers? This game is about time wasting, busy work to detract from its poor story, game play.

You guys have fun pretending your on to something real special..:) Whew! got yourself a real game there dont ya!!LOL!!

Last edited by peachii on Feb 15, 2013, 11:49:22 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yawn.

Try to be interesting, please.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
Game is for hardcore players and thats a fact. Sorry ):.
"
FIreskull wrote:

Keep telling yourself that while you sit there all day! LOL LMAO
kinda harsh playing for only 9 levels which can be attained in the space of 30 minutes and then judging an entire game from it don't you think?

Watch GGG's build of the week series if you want to see how fun the game and the character builds can be later.

It is intended that you feel "weak" at the start, but that is evened out as you get stronger as you continue playing, and adds to the satisfaction of character building.

Also, why on earth would you pick up every single item and then going back to the vendor to trade it? Just leave white items that have no use on the ground
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Great feedback, thanks :)
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
You've spent the last 30 minutes making 8 posts regarding how bad you hate the game, yet you continue to make posts. Unless you're masochistic, I'd assume that an intelligent man would not continue to complain about such and go on to the next game - It seems however that you have the same disorder that my 1 year old daughter has - she cries a lot.
"
Postnephron wrote:
"
FIreskull wrote:

It was not something I told my self, it was something I was told by Chris Wilson... I then tried game and figured that he was correct. Chris Wilson FTW.
"
Postnephron wrote:
9 levels of running around in rags beating the same infinite spawning AI with a stick is painful.

I especially like picking up two items and filling my inventory and running back and forth into town to sell my worthless items for a shard I can use after I do this 20 times..

I thought this GAME was supposed to be for Hardcore gamers? This game is about time wasting, busy work to detract from its poor story, game play.

You guys have fun pretending your on to something real special..:) Whew! got yourself a real game there dont ya!!LOL!!

"

If you don't like, leave the game? Why stick around mocking people/the game on the forums.

Please stop trying to defame the game with spam posts. You are entitled to your opinion, but you don't need to preach it on here.
FAQ: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36608
GGG Posttracker: http://www.gggtracker.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info