Asteroid

I'd just like to say if this asteroid hits us tonight I loved this game till the end.
IGN: Vladivar
Isn't it like a couple thousand kms off?
You're the one I like best, you retain my interest.
In terms of light-years, 17,000 miles isn't that far off from hitting the earth :P
"
Elynole wrote:
In terms of light-years, 17,000 miles isn't that far off from hitting the earth :P
The cosmic hair that didn't break the camel's back.

Also, I'm disappointed. I was expecting to see something on Asteroids the video game.
Last edited by NightCicer on Feb 15, 2013, 9:32:21 AM
It's quite crazy if you think about it. If you take the point of origin of the asteroid from where it began it's journey, even the slightest touch left/right/up/down could of sent it directly at us, or in the other direction thousands upon thousands of miles away.

Trajectory is an awesome thing to play with.
you should watch the videos that are out now. That shit was pretty cool. Just go to you tube and search "meteor Russia". I would post a link but i am at work and youtube is blocked.

Cant believe how close it was. Its possible I might have shit myself if I saw it in real life.
"
derbefrier wrote:
you should watch the videos that are out now. That shit was pretty cool. Just go to you tube and search "meteor Russia". I would post a link but i am at work and youtube is blocked.

Cant believe how close it was. Its possible I might have shit myself if I saw it in real life.

That's actually another astroid.
If the other one was that close, i'd not be typing this right now ;p
Like a wise man once said; To the batcave!
IGN: ActiveNL
I'm just glad we don't have to send Bruce Willis to space to drill.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
"
Jim_Fear wrote:
I'm just glad we don't have to send Bruce Willis to space to drill.

My apple juice just hit my keyboard. Thanks man, lol.
When you consider it was travelling at about 33000mph it could cover the 17200miles from earth in about 30minutes.
IGN: Vladivar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info