High level solo experience grinding is so fun. Dying sucks.

"
schisist wrote:
No good for anyone except the people who think there is any depth anywhere in this game and are pathetically grinding every day to try and find that depth.

They dont know that there is no depth and they are wasting their time, then you see them on the forums going "what the fuck is the point?".

Lumping this genre in with the rest of video gaming is insulting.

D'aww look at the little fellow, he's providing a 'service'.

He's so adorable trying to act all grown up like that.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
So what games do you normally play @ schisist?
Last edited by KrO on Feb 15, 2013, 12:23:16 PM
"
KrO wrote:
So what games do you normally play?

He obviously doesn't play games.
Games have no purpose.
"
f3rret wrote:
"
schisist wrote:
No good for anyone except the people who think there is any depth anywhere in this game and are pathetically grinding every day to try and find that depth.

They dont know that there is no depth and they are wasting their time, then you see them on the forums going "what the fuck is the point?".

Lumping this genre in with the rest of video gaming is insulting.

D'aww look at the little fellow, he's providing a 'service'.

He's so adorable trying to act all grown up like that.

Oh look it's following me still, and still hasnt said anything original. Thinking must give you migraines.

P.S to new players: There is no depth, stop grinding fractions of %s and play a genre worth your time instead. Let this shitty genre die like it should have with D2.
"
schisist wrote:

Oh look it's following me still, and still hasnt said anything original. Thinking must give you migraines.

You say useless things. You get useless answers.

If the game was any good you would be playing it instead of having my profile open in a tab and following every post i make.

But its not, so youre not.

P.S to new players: There is no depth, stop grinding fractions of %s and play a genre worth your time instead. Let this shitty genre die like it should have with D2.
And this douche - schisist - ruins yet another thread that could have been constructive.

What are the mods waiting for? He doesnt show himself out, just kick him out already.
peachii would rather close threads non stop instead.

You know the person, one of those PC ass kissers.

Last edited by KrO on Feb 15, 2013, 12:30:36 PM
"
f3rret wrote:
"
KrO wrote:
So what games do you normally play?

He obviously doesn't play games.
Games have no purpose.

Would be hilarious if he says something like WoW though, that would make my day. Sadly I do think hes going to tell us :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info