High level solo experience grinding is so fun. Dying sucks.

"
schisist wrote:
"
KrO wrote:
Your time is never fully wasted, you are also farming for gear, currency, not just XP. If you feel like you hit a brick wall, getting frustrated then re-roll a new charcter. No need to rush to 100, just take your time dude.

Yes reroll those 70 levels so hit the same point of utter tedium and boredom so you can... reroll another 70 levels to hit the same point of utter tedium and boredom so you can... reroll another 70 levels...

You see where this is heading? The same crap end game as D3.

I'm kinda disgusted with a few things in PoE myself. Any regular on these forums probably has a good idea of what things. But even I have to say what are you talking about? Of course the game is a never ending loop, all MMO's in all genres pretty much are. If you aren't playing for the journey, if you aren't enjoying the ride, man it is time to find another hobby.
"
f3rret wrote:
"
schisist wrote:
This game has less depth than Ragnarok Online, a korean grind-your-soul-away game where it takes 3 hours to get 2% xp and about 3 minutes to lose 30% xp.

This is really disappointing and extremely fuckin boring.

You're still posting?

Seriously?

You hate the game.
You stick around the forums.

You must really need attention.

We both know you are worried this game will die once word spreads about how mundane it really is.

It's ok, you will still be here repeating the same 3 acts, spamming the same 2 spells, until you need to be taken to the hospital.
"
schisist wrote:

We both know you are worried this game will die once word spreads about how mundane it really is.

Not really.
If the game dies I'll find another game.
And another forum to while away my time on.

Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
Play Hardcore.

Problem solved.

/thread
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
Play Hardcore.

Problem solved.

/thread

There is nothing hardcore about "hardcore" in this game.

You tip toe through the game with as tanky a build as you can get, running through portals and alt+f4ing whenever you're in danger. It's not "harder", it's the same unreasonable artificial difficulty except now you don't want to die once because then you'll... well there is no punishment at all so nevermind!

All hardcore does is pigeonhole you even further than you already are on default.
"
schisist wrote:
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
Play Hardcore.

Problem solved.

/thread

You tip toe through the game with as tanky a build as you can get, running through portals and alt+f4ing whenever you're in danger. It's not "harder", it's the same unreasonable artificial difficulty except now you don't want to die once because then you'll... well there is no punishment at all so nevermind!

All hardcore does is pigeonhole you even further than you already are on default.

You seem more angry then disappointed in PoE tbh, I am guessing you are butthurt over something that happened ingame. I have always kinda looked a little bit down on Hack n Slash games aswell but your complaints could be listed on just about every hack n slash I have ever played and I go back in the genre to fucking Gauntlet days.

It is what it is, if you are new to the genre then take this as a lesson, if you are experinced then you should know better.
"
KrO wrote:
"
schisist wrote:
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
Play Hardcore.

Problem solved.

/thread

You seem more angry then disappointed in PoE tbh, I am guessing you are butthurt over something that happened ingame. I have always kinda looked a little bit down on Hack n Slash games aswell but your complaints could be listed on just about every hack n slash I have ever played and I go back in the genre to fucking Gauntlet days.

It is what it is, if you are new to the genre then take this as a lesson, if you are experinced then you should know better.

Just pointing out to new players how much of a joke this genre is and why they should not waste their time thinking there is some point or depth waiting for them at end game; because there isn't a drop.
"
KrO wrote:
"
schisist wrote:

He probably dind't alt+f4 fast enough.... scrub.

It is what it is, if you are new to the genre then take this as a lesson, if you are experinced then you should know better.[/quote]

Just pointing out to new players how much of a joke this genre is and why they should not waste their time thinking there is some point or depth waiting for them at end game; because there isn't a drop.[/quote]

I know some people who would label video gaming in total a waste of time. People like different things and really spamming hate posts all over a forum is just no good for anyone.
No good for anyone except the people who think there is any depth anywhere in this game and are pathetically grinding every day to try and find that depth.

They dont know that there is no depth and they are wasting their time, then you see them on the forums going "what the fuck is the point?".

Lumping this genre in with the rest of video gaming is insulting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info