Introducing BCR nodes for all types of 2h builds

"
May I just point out, Who in the higher echelon of pvp uses block?

The LL ES guys?

My point is, alot of us uses dodge, not block, the wheels you added specifically states Block only not dodge. Why not add in Dodge reduction wheels? or combine the both?

in 2.0 and before most easy amount of dodge you could get was like 40% right? bcr already give you 30%. It is a lot compared to the easy 70%+ you can get for block and the relatively low amount of block on bcr (35%).

"
hauntworld1 wrote:
So i got this idea since it is pretty obvious that 2handers will be falling apart with the upcoming patches since the removal of sword bcr cluster which was really helping the majority of 2h swords to be competitive.

Their damage is considerably lower than other types of two hand wielding items like bows which can crit and have more range paired much with a much easier access to dodge.

I feel like without introducing such nodes they will really be left behind, seeming as they were already struggling against the majority of pvp builds due to being handicaped for being 2h.

The '' reality part '' of this idea is that in truth 2h weapons are heavy, maces and axes technically should have chances to go tru an enemy shield due to how heavy they are and their crushing properties. While sword is a sharp weapon that in reality can easily be used to go around an enemy shield using the sharp tip of it.

This will also lead to having more options when it comes to playing 2h in pvp, one of the most common was 2h rt sword build, and i have seen 2h rt axe build doe pretty well too. With the removal of BCR for sword is decreasing the efficiency of the most common one by a good amount. When you think about maces and staffs which are quite unviable in PVP, i myself once tried a 2h phys staff build and i really felt handicaped compared to others. I dont even wanna think about mace which are quite inexistent.

Here it is, thoughs ?

This is a good idea.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Dec 12, 2015, 2:31:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info