[2.1] Dbum's Blade Vortex SuperTank [Block, MoM, EB, GR, Cybil's] HC Viable **Video Added**

Can you make leveling tree pls ? :)
"
Sinnerrr wrote:

Just for you! Leveling section is up! It may not be the optimal way to go depending on how you do it, but I have followed this pretty much exactly.
IGN @Dbum
"
dbum wrote:
"
Sinnerrr wrote:

Just for you! Leveling section is up! It may not be the optimal way to go depending on how you do it, but I have followed this pretty much exactly.

Thanks bro :)
How does this blade vortex build deal with lightning thorns?
"
dbum wrote:
"
Hartlin wrote:
dbum, have you considered the Ball Lightning, Firestorm / Glacial Cascade, GMP, CWDT setup? If so, do you think it'll be necessary?

I didnt consider it, because I dont know the reason behind using it. Care to enlighten me?

You run a level 1 CWDT and link 2 spells. It'll basically proc on cooldown, sending out a bunch of spell projectiles, that will give you a ton of healing (thanks to +x life gained for each enemy hit by your spells from Cybils paw).

I'm going to give it a shot. It was great in the last build, as you're already leeching from the enemies near you, but ranged monsters that you're not close enough to hit can also be leeched from thanks to the CWDT setup.
I put this together on my 93 Scion. So far it works pretty well. I will attempt Atziri once the 2.1 gems are level 20.
"
Gnevsyrom wrote:
I put this together on my 93 Scion. So far it works pretty well. I will attempt Atziri once the 2.1 gems are level 20.

Could you share your tree? We are still in the middle of optimazing it so I am really curious which one work for end-game maps.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAdwEswUtBx4JMwthDPcUIBUgGbQaPhzcHt8s6S2DLaguUy_MMZ4y0TWSOuE8BTwtPydAoEVHRnFHfklRSshN409WUEdZbV8_X2pfmGEhZKNlTWjybqpvO3C7dO1343gNeTl5aHrve8N-4n_Ggh6C5IMJg1-DzITZhO-FMoaziEKKr48aj_qQEZMnlS6f36EvogCmV6luqZWsr69ssZCzP7QMtfK3PrfWvTa-gL6Kvqe-vMAawGbAv8EEwYLBxcauytPPMtDQ0TbTb9i92sHbC9tZ4izp1evu7BjvDu988B_w1fJF_gr-jw==

I'm using that. I copied it out of your post. I have done merciless malachai and some 76 arid lake maps with it. Some of my gems are still level 14. I am using Hatred, Herald of Ash, and Purity of Lightning. Right now it is pretty slow, but I think the gem levels will help a lot. If anybody has a tooltip calculator for Blade Vortex I would love to see it.

Edit:
Just tried to run Atziri, wasn't pretty. I'll try again later. Just wasn't doing enough DPS with unleveled gems.
Last edited by Gnevsyrom on Dec 13, 2015, 4:42:25 PM
"
Gnevsyrom wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAdwEswUtBx4JMwthDPcUIBUgGbQaPhzcHt8s6S2DLaguUy_MMZ4y0TWSOuE8BTwtPydAoEVHRnFHfklRSshN409WUEdZbV8_X2pfmGEhZKNlTWjybqpvO3C7dO1343gNeTl5aHrve8N-4n_Ggh6C5IMJg1-DzITZhO-FMoaziEKKr48aj_qQEZMnlS6f36EvogCmV6luqZWsr69ssZCzP7QMtfK3PrfWvTa-gL6Kvqe-vMAawGbAv8EEwYLBxcauytPPMtDQ0TbTb9i92sHbC9tZ4izp1evu7BjvDu988B_w1fJF_gr-jw==

I'm using that. I copied it out of your post. I have done merciless malachai and some 76 arid lake maps with it. Some of my gems are still level 14. I am using Hatred, Herald of Ash, and Purity of Lightning. Right now it is pretty slow, but I think the gem levels will help a lot. If anybody has a tooltip calculator for Blade Vortex I would love to see it.

Edit:
Just tried to run Atziri, wasn't pretty. I'll try again later. Just wasn't doing enough DPS with unleveled gems.

Thans for info ^^
Ok taking a nap, worked a graveyard shift then played for 5 hours. made some good progress

Current lvl 73 gear/tree

Started using Hatred and Blasphamy Warlords mark. Really need a 5link to socket life leach and get rid of warlords as a aura to use arctic armour and herald of ash.

level 73 Tree
IGN @Dbum
Last edited by dbum on Dec 13, 2015, 5:51:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info