Give loot filter sounds separate sound setting? Multiple sounds for one item?

As mentioned in the post name. If you map while listening to a stream, show, movie or music, it's nice to be able to lower the sound effects of the game. The problem is hearing the loot filter can become a bit tricky then. Also, some effects from for example Tempests or Catarina mobs casting desecrate can in combination sound very similiar to loot filter effects, leaving me searching a map for an exalt for half an hour without finding any until I have up.

The wish/suggestions are:

Give loot filters a separate sound setting so you can raise their volume.

Make it possible to play several drop sounds for the same item so you can have for example one of the most dramatic as well as a very outdrawn effect. First catching your attention and then letting you know that yes an exalt did really drop, for example.
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
Seems either separate sound setting for loot filter was added or I just missed the option, lol. Nice ^^
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
I would like to record and set my own sounds.

"Exalted" with sexy female voice :P
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info