[2.1] Making builds for everyone! Come and check it out!

Hi can u make build for Shadow.

Skill: (Elemental) Kinetic Blast
League: Standard, Talisman Softcore
Weapon: Ofc. Wand
What level are you planning to level this build to?: I dont know. I wanna make it from start at lvl 1.
At this moment im maded Summoner, this isnt my first Char, but i playing this game 1week.
So if u can u can show me how too lvl up this build to go smooth to Merc, i mean 20lvl (skilltree) 40lvl (skill tree) etc.,
and if u can post me good item to lvling this char, and what skill gem i should use to lvl up.

Ps. Im not rich, i have just 2ex at this moment.
Last edited by boombel1989 on Dec 10, 2015, 1:58:23 PM
My really awesome optimized build that used shadow became very clunky with 2.1. I have what I think is an acceptable tree but I am curious if you could come up with something better.

--

Skill: Wild Strike.

Physical

Talisman SC

Claw, Dual Wield

--

Wild Strike looks as though it was created based on feedback I gave about Elemental Hit so I kind of have a parental bond with it. People think it is bad but the secret is attack speed. Attack Speed solves all the problems the skill has. Wile still getting physical damage and life, the build aims for over 150% increased attack speed from the tree without jewels. I was able to do it on the 2.0 tree but have not been able to do it on the 2.1 tree.

Good luck, with the new Shadow you'll need it :P
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
Skill: Siege Ballista

Open

Talisman HC

Assume Bow, but open.

-------

I'm looking for a high survivability MF Totem user that is something new and unique. I'm hoping there's a way to get the fire rate down to a level where the high damage of the Ballista will be fairly broken. I've done a couple of MF Totem builds out of witch or scion that worked well, but I'm open to whatever.

Thank you for doing this, really appreciate it.
Skill:Ice storm(Whispering Ice)
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Non Crit CI build
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): Talisman HC
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc:Whispering ice ofc :D
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): Around 85-90

I know whispering ice build isnt the best for first char in fresh league, but i still want to do it. Plan to level up with incinirate for single target and ice nova for packs. Can you build me a tree for CI non crit build? Also if u have any tips how i can level/farm(build wise) for the staff that would be great :).
Skill:Summon Zombie/Spectre(Summoner Witch)

Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear):Talisman SC

What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc:Open

What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation):85

Also any help or tips on what skills to use while lvling up would be awesome :) thanks.
KB
Elemental Crit
Talisman league SC
Wand (Piscator early on)
At least level 90

I'm not asking you to make a build from scratch. Just to optimize an existing one. Possibly give me some kind of another view on it.
It's got 150% hp + Herbalism + Profane Chemistry + I'll be aiming for Belly of the Beast
Both sockets near Ranger will have Static Electricities in them.
Initially I was planning on using Blood Magic support gem. Atm. I'm thinking about dropping HoI (HoT w/CoH Ass Mark and Wrath stays) and getting Essence Sap. Now also ele dmg can leech mana via that node. 3 point investment and loosing about ~45 ice damage can give me ~155 lightning damage from Added Lightning Damage for example. The only thing I'm afraid about is HoT alone sustaining my Power Charges.
It turns out to be a lightning heavy build so that's why Arcing Blows. Possibly I could go also into Heart of Thunder, but I'm not sure if jewel sockets are actually better. Also, there isn't enough points for that...
Well. A brief overview will be enough. Could write more, but I don't want to make an essay out of this post. :D

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAr-vn6vkzlwYZigX5xKLDOhXwm7Uki_ljX7CExQ-rlcyjispKFr_tPyP2b55RTCaVN9RNko198bODCZykrEdh4lFHS1eHE31bVUuNv-dUwON3BypNjDbUIyT9PydH4onTMHH_3krIIuJwUt2obqqkOSoLS3i18l3yOkI1kg5I_o_YvRGW44RN4_4Kk5V_xgceDdGmV_JFrTOio5UuY0M64RnXwfMPxPDVlSCCHjt8SVEtHxSwuMrFKEyzmmH2WyBu0B8EB8Jzx8pZvFAw7-uD23NwyURVxp-Ivu4_c2znCaDOcA==

Item's I'll be looking for: Starkonya, Atziri's Step, Belly, Facebreakers (I did some math, and if I'm not wrong, they are actually better than Maligaro's while wearing Rat's Nest, some crit jewellery and Power Charges) and rest rares.
Last edited by macexor on Dec 10, 2015, 10:38:56 PM
"
macexor wrote:
KB
Elemental Crit
Talisman league SC
Wand (Piscator early on)
At least level 90

I'm not asking you to make a build from scratch. Just to optimize an existing one. Possibly give me some kind of another view on it.
It's got 150% hp + Herbalism + Profane Chemistry + I'll be aiming for Belly of the Beast
Both sockets near Ranger will have Static Electricities in them.
Initially I was planning on using Blood Magic support gem. Atm. I'm thinking about dropping HoI (HoT w/CoH Ass Mark and Wrath stays) and getting Essence Sap. Now also ele dmg can leech mana via that node. 3 point investment and loosing about ~45 ice damage can give me ~155 lightning damage from Added Lightning Damage for example. The only thing I'm afraid about is HoT alone sustaining my Power Charges.
It turns out to be a lightning heavy build so that's why Arcing Blows. Possibly I could go also into Heart of Thunder, but I'm not sure if jewel sockets are actually better. Also, there isn't enough points for that...
Well. A brief overview will be enough. Could write more, but I don't want to make an essay out of this post. :D

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAr-vn6vkzlwYZigX5xKLDOhXwm7Uki_ljX7CExQ-rlcyjispKFr_tPyP2b55RTCaVN9RNko198bODCZykrEdh4lFHS1eHE31bVUuNv-dUwON3BypNjDbUIyT9PydH4onTMHH_3krIIuJwUt2obqqkOSoLS3i18l3yOkI1kg5I_o_YvRGW44RN4_4Kk5V_xgceDdGmV_JFrTOio5UuY0M64RnXwfMPxPDVlSCCHjt8SVEtHxSwuMrFKEyzmmH2WyBu0B8EB8Jzx8pZvFAw7-uD23NwyURVxp-Ivu4_c2znCaDOcA==

Item's I'll be looking for: Starkonya, Atziri's Step, Belly, Facebreakers (I did some math, and if I'm not wrong, they are actually better than Maligaro's while wearing Rat's Nest, some crit jewellery and Power Charges) and rest rares.

Hi :) Thank you for taking an interest in this thread :) With the tree you submitted, i don't see much of an issue really, you have juuuuust enough life, (since you will be using BotB, youll have approximately 185-190% life total, which is good, you've taken decent crit/elemental nodes, it looks good :) it doesnt really need that much optimizing :P
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
bump
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Wanting to play a self cast sparker using MoM but without the 'compulsory' EB/ZO/GR. Playing HC so want as much survivability as I can squeeze in. Want it easier to gear for the new league which is why I went for non crit.

No on tree pierce as I'd likely use projectile weakness.

For extra offense possibly vaal spark or vaal storm call?

Extra defense options I guess would be CWDT enfeeble, molten shell, frost wall or arctic breath, tempest shield?!

rough tree here:

edit: tree is funky 2.0 weirdness but i take sniper/blood siphon/nullification in shadow area.

my main point of contention is whether to get rid of shadow nodes and head for more witch/templar stuff.

interested to hear your view!
Last edited by dommomo on Dec 11, 2015, 4:35:17 AM
hi, glad to see someone does these good deeds. i need build for my shadoow for the new viper strike and meele splash,life based ,dual wield daggers. looking for high life based and high dps based. for the talisman standard leauge. lvl 85-90. never playd a chaos damge before. so if u can help me out. that will be great via pm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info