[2.1] Making builds for everyone! Come and check it out!

Jesus, alot of submissions today, ill try to get some of them done before i fall asleep :P Thanks for being patient :3
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Skill: ice crash
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: phys
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): talisman standard
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: dual axe
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): 85-90

Heres my current gear and my current tree https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAdwFLQlYEdUTTBQgFHEV7BfhGj4hYCPTJvgoKi5TMHcxnjIJNZI17zrhOu09_EMxRJ5Hfkz_TeNOMlBHU7tXl1hjWf5aGl8_YEFjcGRSZU1ngGhlajtsRm20bydvO3JsdO12rHfjeA15aHrvfNmBQYTZhVKLT4zPj2CXeZkrmmqbaqZXqAepbq2NtfK5Hb02vYG-p7_VwBrBBMGLwaPDM8qQz37Tb9P81ljYvdlh2sHbp-Jh5FHqGO8O8i_yRfPd9kj3Mvjr_gr-jw==

Currently im able to do 72 lvl maps with ease, but if try to move up, i have trouble doing bosses.
Do you have any tips how to improve my tree( im willing to use regrets if i have to, but i still have respec points from quests) or my gear

i have 46k dps with auras, with no charges, 60k+ with frenzy charges, and around 70k with onslaught
I use hatred and herald of ash currently.
Last edited by Aetherium on Jan 4, 2016, 10:39:39 AM
"
Aetherium wrote:
Skill: ice crash
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: phys
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): talisman standard
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: dual axe
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): 85-90

Heres my current gear and my current tree https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAdwFLQlYEdUTTBQgFHEV7BfhGj4hYCPTJvgoKi5TMHcxnjIJNZI17zrhOu09_EMxRJ5Hfkz_TeNOMlBHU7tXl1hjWf5aGl8_YEFjcGRSZU1ngGhlajtsRm20bydvO3JsdO12rHfjeA15aHrvfNmBQYTZhVKLT4zPj2CXeZkrmmqbaqZXqAepbq2NtfK5Hb02vYG-p7_VwBrBBMGLwaPDM8qQz37Tb9P81ljYvdlh2sHbp-Jh5FHqGO8O8i_yRfPd9kj3Mvjr_gr-jw==

Currently im able to do 72 lvl maps with ease, but if try to move up, i have trouble doing bosses.
Do you have any tips how to improve my tree( im willing to use regrets if i have to, but i still have respec points from quests) or my gear

i have 46k dps with auras, with no charges, 60k+ with frenzy charges, and around 70k with onslaught
I use hatred and herald of ash currently.

What do you mean trouble? Lacking DPS, life/survivability?

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
pmub

bump, still waiting for that guy to respond, maybe ill pm him

"
Demental wrote:
Edit: Realized I was sort of hijacking the thread and felt bad. FREE BUMP.

as pned i would search for a full chaos firestormer
You must be send by god, since I'm really terrible at making specs myself (played a bit back in beta and returned just a few days ago) and not really fond of playing something everyone out there plays :)

Class: Scion
League: Standard
Weapon: Two-handed Sword
Skills: Ice / ele dmg (dex/int/str hybrid is fine), a totem would be nice and an aura or two. No summons or traps, if possible. Would prefer melee since all my other characters are ranged / casters.
Other: I'd like something that has decent survival & dps, some regen perhaps? Nothing super tanky, but something that won't drop dead if my poor pc gives me 0 fps for a second or two... or five :D
Level & gear: I will aim to hit 100 - slowly. Would be awesome if the build could work decently with self-found gear, but I won't mind if a few uniques / crafting are needed.

I hope that my weird vision of an ice queen makes at least some sense.
Hey again, I'm trying to make a WS crit build for duelist using soul taker and a crit dagger, already make the tree but I'm thinking that the build isn't going to work very well in the end game because of the low HP.

What do you think? Feel free to change the tree.
Last edited by OxYmaRRoW on Jan 7, 2016, 10:32:19 AM
"
OxYmaRRoW wrote:
Hey again, I'm trying to make a WS crit build for duelist using soul taker and a crit dagger, already make the tree but I'm thinking that the build isn't going to work very well in the end game because of the low HP.

What do you think? Feel free to change the tree.

mostly fixed ;)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAuR0V7Irw6UbKkITZR369NmVNvqdgQWNwEdVXl0Mx2sFM_7_VwzOE73TtTipTu1oaYSEFLVuvRJ6uUBpVeu8NjSFg_ms26ECgh3YV9vzFwYsTyQHn459iee4OgUFlpxRNSn0ABqOK73o17_xL-WMj9tN-Ou28n1T-TZJ9dRiRveb-uj7PUUeNv-dUBbXUIyT9wuzo1jBx_960xSLqmybdqAzyYqzDOjIBS3ily2yMKjgki7IZOkKdqg-rz3oWv2HrJpV6U2HiVUuMNonTcFIqC13yZ6C3F4Dh4l6NfQOHlWY=

I've been theorycrafting for awhile now to find the perfect build to fit my style ...
-I want something all around
-something I wont get tired of playing
-something tanky
-decent to good dps
-ok clear speed able to do high end maps
-something with range and aoe still efficient at close range
-I always wanted to play with both devoto's devotion and lightning coil as they seem to have a great synergy together

here's what i came up with (will start with a pre-levelled 80 toon i have a few)

-Looking down at the unique list i came up with more to complement em : aegis aurora, rainbowstrides, block corrupted stone of lazwhar

-then i thought how can i use the best out of every gear piece ?
-iron reflexes to get the maximum out of the shield
-weapon based lightning damage to get the most out of the armour
-pure elemental damage build to get the most out of the helmet
-no crit since there would be better options otherwise gear wise
-non crit ... so i would need to make a decision, invest in accuracy or take resolute technique ...
-lets use resolute technique since its near templar who is heavily leaning towards elemental damage and block
-here again, to get the maximum out of the shield i need high block
-here again, to get the maximum out of the shield i need to be weapon based elemental damage

so i came up with a skill tree

skill tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAO4EswUtBjkJMwz3Dc0VIBm0Gjgczh7fIWAnLymlKk0rUCzpLYMvzDIJNZI62DwtPQ8_J0CgQzFEnkbXR35KyE9WUWBTu1fiWfNlTWaeaPJsRm6qcYVyD3Jscql07XTxdct2rHflfLt82YKbguSDzITZiq-K8Ix2jX6QEZBVogCplayvrY2vp7CrsUKzP7XytzG3Pr02vqe-vL_VwL_BgsSCxPbGrsy3zZjPftE21XXYvdq52sHhc-Is6UbqGOpi7SDwH_MG9zL7qv4K_lQ=

stat breakdown
Spoiler
https://pathofpoe.com/passive-breakdown/AAAAAwABAO4EswUtBjkJMwz3Dc0VIBm0Gjgczh7fIWAnLymlKk0rUCzpLYMvzDIJNZI62DwtPQ8_J0CgQzFEnkbXR35KyE9WUWBTu1fiWfNlTWaeaPJsRm6qcYVyD3Jscql07XTxdct2rHflfLt82YKbguSDzITZiq-K8Ix2jX6QEZBVogCplayvrY2vp7CrsUKzP7XytzG3Pr02vqe-vL_VwL_BgsSCxPbGrsy3zZjPftE21XXYvdq52sHhc-Is6UbqGOpi7SDwH_MG9zL7qv4K_lQ=/

I think its pretty much optimised

but how do i get the most damage out of this beastly tank !?

-since im heavily into lightning damage and not going for crit piscator would be partially wasted so i went with hacyon's fury and doryani's invitation (lightning version)

will resists be ok ? made some calcs while tweaking the tree with the new ideas i went for

fire 26+54+12+30+10+20-60 (92) ok 76%
cold 54+12+18+30+10+20-60 (84) ok 80%
ligh 54+12+18+10+20-60-60 (-6) need 81 (at least 27 each piece) ok 75%
chao 20-60 (-40) (3x15 = +5 3x20 =+20) ok +5 or +20

with only 2 rings and gloves left to get the resists it will be tight but possible

now i need to maximise lightning damage so i will need wrath, herald of thunder and added lightning ... i might get a problem with intel requirement of these 3 ... need +- 155 at lvl 20 ish

i have 70 from tree so i will need 85 from these 3 gear pieces ... hard but doable

now the 3 remaining gear slot I have needs 27+ lightning resist, 15+ chaos resists and 29+ intel and life on each slots
hard but possible

what will it looks like dmg wise i made a quick calc (I am aware it might be off since im not sure on the exact mechanics to calculate dmg)
based on lv 19 no quality gems
Spoiler
added lightning + lightning pen + lightning strike + multistrike + wed + innervate
1-600 1.3 ias
added lightning damage : 16-295
herald of thunder (25%) : 18-71
wrath (50%) : 14-231
weapon ele damage : 58%
skill tree dmg : 162%
skill tree ias : 33%
gear inc damage : 90%
gear ias : 20%
skill damage : 158%
multistrike : 93%

total damage : 49-1197
total inc : 468%
base ias : 1.3
ias : 271%
atk per sec : 4.823
total damage :278.32-6798.96
avg dmg per attack : 3538.64
dps : 17066.86
the dps could probably be pushed between 20k with better gear

do you think it is possible to get better dps while being as tanky with this ?

here's your form ;)

Skill: lightning strike seems the best
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: elemental
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): standard
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: no prefference but sword seems the best
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): 80 onward, this is my ''retirement'' character since i wont be playing much from now on with my personal life

about the currency i have to invest in this build it might not be enough ... i am willing to trade all i have in this game for this gear and i think i will make it if i settle for a 5l and settle for the bare minimum stats for the yellow items, i might or might not get a legacy coil depending on the deal i find.

60c+
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info