[2.1.0] [HC/SC Talisman League] Siege Ballista (Double Lioneye's Fall)

Hey Guys,

this is the first time ever doing a build by myself and trying out HC in the upcoming talisman league. I really like the new skill Siege Ballista. I'm sitting here doing my skilltree for around 2 hours now. This build is a non crit version. Further down u will see my Skilltree and i hope you guys have the time to look at it. I would really like to hear your thoughts. Thanks in advance guys!

Links:
Weapon: SB - PPAD - Added Fire - Slow Proj. - FA (5L) - WED (6L)
Chest: BM - Fire Golem - Clarity(lvl ?) - Blink Arrow - Blind (5L) - FA (6L)
Helmet: Hatred - HoA - Mirror Arrow(?) - Curse
Gloves Cwdt(~45%HP) - Phase Run - Molten Shell - Inc. Dura
Boots: Cwdt(lvl 1) - Arctic Breath - Immo Call/maybe Vaal Haste(?) - Inc. Dura

Bandits:
Life - %IAS - Skill Point

Level 73 Tree (Core)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCB_4-8OMftQR-RRZ5uuPsauEMzE9v6Hr6d99XKpeyAczvcyrKqJ2PiTK1DqGHzZWfNoWA3N-OtR5nas7UQaOHIP15b-VPPdFHF3U89-Si6QVWaeaGXZfA48OzvViycvWOWCByynOlKexaelKhNKxLyfMn6GYLlDWiv2rhiRYVKTB6Py707JZ14TQKB67wUtdO3awYTvLlOpJ9NvkGyHaqmUhNlHfr02ZU2-p3XL6mLyQQ==

Level 100 Tree (Lvl 100)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCB_4-8OMftQR-RRZ5uuPsauPC0QzAxfxPaDX4PM_occp6-nffVyqbc-eyBTpRzO9zKsqlWpidj-CviTK1DqGHzZWfOXtGhY8kXYvQ3N-OtR5nas7UQaOHIPagHXljrh_lTz3RRxd1PPfkoukFWUb2aepldoZdl8Djw7O9WLJy9mVFjlMZ6CByynOlKexaelKhPyQUrEvJ8yfoZguUNaK_auGJFhUpMHo_LvTslnXhMhVUCg3D167wd1BS3ApnTt2sGE7y5TqSdhIdNvkGyuUIdqe3SplGWnhNlHfr02ZU2-p3XL6mI=

The Lioneye's Fall jewels will be placed in the duelist area and in the socket right above Resolute Technique.

Since im lacking Dex i will put a conversion jewel (Str->Dex) into the jewel socket right above Juggernaut.

Rain of Splinters is also a jewel i'm going to use.

I took the block nodes in the staff wheel because i want to test out Rearguard in the beginning. Later on Drillneck will be beast in my opinion since SB has 100% Pierce. When i get my hands on a Drillneck im going to spec out of the block nodes.

I did the first tree yesterday within 2 hours o.O Today i asked a german streamer to have a look at it and he and a friend did some adjustments. Big Thanks to Lightshard and his friend! Here's the link to his stream! http://www.twitch.tv/lightshard Check it out!

(If many player are interested in this and/or the build is going pretty well i will update this thread more and more!) :)
Last edited by artesk2715 on Dec 9, 2015, 4:13:43 PM
Seems interesting, I think this could be my Talisman build.

How do you plan to support the skill?

Edit: just a little tree fix: you can save 2 nodes if you get to Constitution node from above and not below.

Edit #2: have you considered taking Resolute Technique?
██▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░░░░░▄██
█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█
█▄░░▄███████▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█
█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄█
██▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄███▄░░░░▄████▄░░░░░░▄██
Last edited by kaisersoze80 on Dec 7, 2015, 5:34:57 PM
Ah thanks yea. Didn't see that :(

Well i didn't rly think about the skillgems so much.
Last edited by artesk2715 on Dec 8, 2015, 6:31:45 AM
"
kaisersoze80 wrote:

Edit #2: have you considered taking Resolute Technique?

I wanted to go crit. Dunno if it's good or bad. :(

Edit: I don't know if i will have enough accuracy and 205% cc from the tree is enough.

Edit 2: Ignore this post since i'll go non crit. Changed skilltree in first post.
Last edited by artesk2715 on Dec 8, 2015, 6:31:22 AM
Alright. I added the Gem Section i would like to run.
Last edited by artesk2715 on Dec 8, 2015, 6:40:50 AM
Would Projectile things work as its not a projectile just an attack?
"
zenixmoo wrote:

Yes, since it's a "Bow" gem. All nodes/stats with projectile dmg/speed work with ballista.
Bow = projectile!
Last edited by artesk2715 on Dec 8, 2015, 12:23:21 PM
"
artesk2715 wrote:
"
zenixmoo wrote:

Yes, since it's a "Bow" gem. All nodes/stats with projectile dmg/speed work with ballista.
Bow = projectile!

Interesting, have added you ingame am working on my own SB build would be good to theorycraft some
"
zenixmoo wrote:
"
artesk2715 wrote:
"
zenixmoo wrote:

Bow = projectile!

Interesting, have added you ingame am working on my own SB build would be good to theorycraft some

Alright. The point is, i won't be very active till friday (rl stuff). Best way is to post in this thread. ;)
I dont think a siege balista build will be viable because of the slow attack speed. Things might change once they add that +1 siege ballista totem /200 dexterity bow ... But this is ascendancy.
Last edited by Caldoni on Dec 9, 2015, 1:56:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info