Sword BCR removed

"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Checked devilian out, the action gameplay looks not bad however what keeps me away from playing it is the style of the game, way too korean oriented type and cartoony for me.

I'am waiting for Losk ark and Lineage eternal to release, i will try those but they are still borderline Korean style, the gameplay looks sick though.

I want to mention a particular game that has caught attention, i dont think it has PVP but the combat system is simply outstanding, check out Exanima, i wish poe had this system lol.

Ya both of those are potentially cool games. I've been waiting for Lineage Eternal for years and sure it'll take a few more before we get it to NA.

Devilian is pretty straight forward, its a mix of MMO and Arpg plus they did a good job of removing the redundancy that most MMO's come with. It's very fast, has build diversity, easy respecs, not P2W, cool itemization and the PvP is what I experienced when I played Tera...only it actually works. In Tera, while it was a cool game the PvP had serious performance issues and there was no name locking except rare situations. Being able to hold a name lock helps alleviate a lot of lag/performance problems.

Edit: Well I guess purchasing +1 upgrades from the cash shop would constitute p2w. Though that pales heavily in comparison to someone RMTing for gear in PoE/Diablo2/old Diablo3 etc. Plus in the end everything is farmable and the purchasing of such "upgrades" will eventually mean nothing anyway. It's F2P so if you guys ever get bored jump on that shit for a bit. That Exanima looks pretty cool and unique too.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 8, 2015, 5:25:35 PM
Ho God I checked Examina, that remember me of another game when you had to do similar moves to attack. The horror when you think about this system and latency :D
i really like how its designed though, it's really realistic and this is only an open beta prelude to a full game called Sui generis, i actually cant wait tbh.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Wow, Exanima really seems appealing, the way PoE did before I decided to join CB.

items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
Thread goes off topic, but wow, Exanima looks fresh! Combat system looks really promising, considering it's still an early access game. Might give it a try! Thanks for pointing it out guys.
IGN: RichMightyWitch
Mulla were supposed to play bow now. GGG is sick of people abusing mechanics with our big 2 handed gear and chasing down killing noobs. It's time we step up and get some skills and spray and pray like the rest of the pro PVPERS. Sarcasm over lmao
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
trav_dawg wrote:
Mulla were supposed to play bow now. GGG is sick of people abusing mechanics with our big 2 handed gear and chasing down killing noobs. It's time we step up and get some skills and spray and pray like the rest of the pro PVPERS. Sarcasm over lmao

2h melee is the best. It's the Bret Hart of PvP. Best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. There is nothing else to know, balance is fine.

A wise man once told me that everything in this game is spray and pray....melee included.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sarcasm, over.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Jan 17, 2016, 11:27:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info