Sword BCR removed

"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Time for you to put on a shield mulla !

You cant wield a 2h sword and a shield haunt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Time for you to put on a shield mulla !

Never!
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 7, 2015, 5:47:53 PM
why dont we start a thread about it in feedback section and start a riot?

im serious. im not happy with these changes.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 7, 2015, 6:54:46 PM
This is the feeback section :D

Come on guys it's not too bad, you got the sweet bleeding cluster instead. Just switch for Sword to Atziri Axe and you're good to go. Don't forget to put your belt of the deceiver on as well.

Did someone checked if Leo BCR is still there ?
Last edited by IceDeal on Dec 7, 2015, 7:04:23 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489309

im giving a kickstart to this peaceful riot with my really bad english. feel free to contribute
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489309

im giving a kickstart to this peaceful riot with my really bad english. feel free to contribute

I've wanted this to happen for awhile now to be honest. Sword shouldn't of had BCR, I feel/hope GGG should of already come to terms with my idea that 2h should "crush" block chance to some degree. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll add 2h BCR somewhere like we should of had all this time. Forever people bitched how sword was the end all be all PvP weapon for this very reason and the other options blew, mainly 2h variants seen as how 1h still had daggers. They added BCR gem (prob per my thread 2 years ago, I dunno..don't care we at least got it) that helped make lesser weapons more viable but still I've always felt why the hell does sword get these passives when they should be 2h only. Why can 1h/shield sword users dominate the 1h meta along with dagger's explosive damage while other 1h weapons bite. 2h mace is king of stun in a game where everyone is immune to stun yet still has some really cool features and damage output, axe has the raw dps/range while sword has the speed/utility. They're all perfectly balanced in their own ways but universally should as 2h all share a 2h damage/bcr cluster imo.
More changes without any thought to pvp. Its still obvious guys : ( PvP is an afterthought. PvE is still cool and all but I need a new pvp fix which makes me sad. My favorite game just got worse and worse for pvp. I miss 1.0. I miss the old days so much that it pains me.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Dec 8, 2015, 3:41:10 AM
"
More changes without any thought to pvp. Its still obvious guys : ( PvP is an afterthought. PvE is still cool and all but I need a new pvp fix which makes me sad. My favorite game just got worse and worse for pvp. I miss 1.0. I miss the old days so much that it pains me.

Without a doubt it was a case of needing room on the tree for pvm related passives ha. I too miss the old days, we all griped about it but it was better in some ways before they got involved. I've been playing devilian lately, pretty cool game I suggest ppl check it out. Still have poe too but in the mean time its refreshing.
Checked devilian out, the action gameplay looks not bad however what keeps me away from playing it is the style of the game, way too korean oriented type and cartoony for me.

I'am waiting for Losk ark and Lineage eternal to release, i will try those but they are still borderline Korean style, the gameplay looks sick though.

I want to mention a particular game that has caught attention, i dont think it has PVP but the combat system is simply outstanding, check out Exanima, i wish poe had this system lol.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 8, 2015, 4:44:56 PM
i checked your game as well but like haunt, it seems to korean grind and P2W oriented. I may be wrong but though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info