<487> English EU guild looking for social and active players, have discord server (SC leagues)

Boomp!~:D
bump
bump
Hi.

Realitively new to PoE. played a while back, but all my frieds quite so i gave it a break.
Returning now. and I'm mostly looking for people to chat to and learn from maybe play together if someones similarly leveled/geared

- What's the highest level you have ever reached?
LVL 43
- How much do you play per day/week? Just a rough estimate.
2-3hours an eve during the week and about 5+ a day on weekends. play multiple games but mostly just PoE atm.
- I'd also like to know your account name so that I/whoever you're talking to can see your profile. Make sure your characters are public!
DeathSabre https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DeathSabre

Not sure how good a fit I'll be as i'm still relitively new to PoE. but my witch seems to be doing pretty well(I'm mostly winging the build) so i think i got a realitively good grasp on the skill tree.
Hey, long time player here, mostly SSF Standard. Couldn't quit figure out if you guys are league players, or standard players. IF you have active members in standard, I may be intrigued.

- What's the highest level you have ever reached? 94
- How much do you play per day/week? Just a rough estimate. 2-3 per day
- I'd also like to know your account name ----------->
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
DeathSabre, sorry but you're not quite experienced enough, if we have one player in a group who slows the rest down it'll be bad for everyone involved. I suggest that if you want to be able to do end game content look up a popular build that uses a skill you like that is updated to 2.4.

Phrazz like 95% of the guild plays the league, I suggest looking at guilds that have only or mostly standard players. This used to be one of those guilds but it has since changed, for the better might I add.
shit it was a bit too soon to bump
Last edited by Adeladen on Oct 14, 2016, 6:22:11 PM
bump
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info