So... watching Kripp and his friends faceroll end-game content... shouldn't that be more difficult?

I know those guys aren't noobs by any stretch of the imagination, but it seems like it's just too easy for them. None of them get below 80% health at any point and it looks super boring.
Kripp and his friends are some of the top gamers in the world. They always have the best gear and builds and are incredibly skilled. They are typically the exception most regular players will not be facerolling through maps like that.
that happens when you get a high lvl in great gear.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
if you're in a full group like Kripp always is then facerolling maps is easy. you don't even need to be good. party of 6 = clears everything.
Even bigger problem is the perception well geared full party groups of even average players create that the game is too easy. Meanwhile solo it is hard as fuck and it seems like with every update the number of viable solo endgame builds gets smaller.
a grindy game where you lose 15% of exp or permadeath cannot be hard.
"
Omnivore61 wrote:
Even bigger problem is the perception...

So true.All i can say to op,try it yourself,and tell us your expierience while solo
Bye bye desync!
"
I know those guys aren't noobs by any stretch of the imagination, but it seems like it's just too easy for them. None of them get below 80% health at any point and it looks super boring.
kripp is playing 18h per day he deserves to faceroll it as a mather of speaking and DONT mirror yourself to that kind of players they live breed and probly dream path of exile atm
Kripp also have died many times. U know when u die like more than 10 times on HC, u will learn about mistakes and build better everytime. He played game since closed beta started, so he got many dead characters and building them better everytime.
Kripp and his crew play 12+ hours per day, every day. No normal player will ever reach the level they are at, no matter how "skilled" or lucky you are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info