Kaom's strongbox spawned in a location that makes some loot inaccessible

The items shown in the screenshot are unable to be picked up because they are stuck behind the strongbox, which spawned in this tiny alcove near the beginning of the corrupted area I fed the shrine in, and include the actual Kaom item from the box. (At least the fight was easy, since the totems were stuck in the alcove and I could stand behind the pillar and cast my own totems.) Can't seem to get back there with Lightning Warp or Flame Dash... no, wait, just managed to get two of them with Flame Dash, but still no Kaom's Roots. I'll keep trying, but while I realize that strongboxes don't seem to spawn in this way normally, only when created after the instance itself by shrine effects, it's not great placement.
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Strongboxes aren't meant to be spawned in corrupted areas, but due to Darkshrine league, it overrides that rule and there are bugs, which will not be fixed, because in 4 days the league is over and you won't spawn any strongboxes in corrupted areas anymore.

Same bug happened with Haku totems and strongboxes in Haku missions during the Flashback league, where they aren't meant to be spawned but the rule of 1 strongbox per area overrode it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info