Preview of Upcoming Ghostflame Microtransactions!

I wish herald skills didn't clip into shields, but still nice mtx.

I'd personally like to see some more skill mtx since it feel like we haven't been getting very many lately. That or some new ways to imbue helmets rather than replace them would be super cool.
"
peachii wrote:
Looks very nice.

Really need a female armor option. Please. Doesn't have to be super slutty, just feminine instead of all clunky and masculine. Pretty Please. Make it look good with the regal weapon effect, not all pink just complimentary to the effect. :)

And red hair.

100% agree
nah... what we need is alternate effect for discharge with less animation, reduce eye sore.
"
peachii wrote:
Looks very nice.

Really need a female armor option. Please. Doesn't have to be super slutty, just feminine instead of all clunky and masculine. Pretty Please. Make it look good with the regal weapon effect, not all pink just complimentary to the effect. :)

And red hair.

Hmm interesting

Anyway waiting for new portals and weapons in packs, im sure i buy at least 1st tier insta :)

When is the time of the bluuuuueee? :D
IGN: Vexivian

Vexivian-Loot.filter
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405454
Thresh? is that you?
IGN: @Undeadflames
Wish you guys would make whole sets based on a theme, like the inferno armour but complete with shield effects and the like with popular build in mind as well.
Just want to say a huge THANK YOU for maaking Herald of Ash with Ghostflame effect! I am so getting it! Can't wait!!!

Edit: Just need Ghostflame Summon Flame Golem now!!!

I juuust posted this like a few days ago, too!!! A great start to December :)
Last edited by andrew8448 on Dec 1, 2015, 10:28:30 PM
Ghost flame incinerate. Let's make it happen GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info