Preview of Upcoming Ghostflame Microtransactions!

"
alexlenne wrote:
The herald would be insane too if the red fire when you hit someone was green too , the aoe when you kill is but the impact when you hit is still red :(

I think that's actually an important distinction to have anyway, so people don't get confused about what damage type they're dealing (fire vs chaos).
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Can I get a herald of ice cosmetic that removes the ice nova explosions completely? I will gladly pay 50 dollars for this.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Sweet, yeah we need some new wings to go with that set now for sure.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on Dec 1, 2015, 8:32:03 PM
i prefer the blue 'ghostflame' (docks)

a purple option would also look good...
Last edited by DieAbolicaL on Dec 1, 2015, 9:14:56 PM
Very niiiiice :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
New mtx. Way overdue :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Very flamboyant with just a touch of sass. I ♥ gay pirates.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Dec 1, 2015, 9:10:07 PM
Looks very nice.

Really need a female armor option. Please. Doesn't have to be super slutty, just feminine instead of all clunky and masculine. Pretty Please. Make it look good with the regal weapon effect, not all pink just complimentary to the effect. :)

And red hair.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
Looks very nice.

Really need a female armor option. Please. Doesn't have to be super slutty, just feminine instead of all clunky and masculine. Pretty Please. Make it look good with the regal weapon effect, not all pink just complimentary to the effect. :)

And red hair.

Agree....
YES! the Ghostflame HoA looks soooooo cool! Now we just need effects for the other Heralds, and also a ghostflame ignite (attach it to your weapon and all your ignites look ghostflame) Oh and also Alternate golem effects xD
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info