Disappointed Player

Forgive my English, I'm French :)

I've send a email to GGG about some things that disturb me, and the GGG support tell me to put it in this forum section.

Not a fan/regular to post something, then forgive me if my post is not good.

Last Week, i've waiting for black friday , and at my great surprise, no black friday :/

I've make some research on poe.com site, no informations about it.

With help from anothers players, i have check reddit.com about this black friday.

After some hours , i have found some informations about it.

If i'm right, there is no black friday but news supporters pack , interesting and attractive contents.

When i have seen them, i dont see any attractive contents, no discounts, nothing good .

And lot of friend players, have said same things about them.

Then after , GGG have joined some effect to improve contents , to comfort players about this bad supporters packs.

I dont understand . No black Friday, very bad Supporters packs ( GGG are forced to join some things to make them " attractives" ) .

I have waiting this black friday, because i'm a poor player, i cant spend 500$ in GGG packs, sometime i can spend 30-50$ for attractive packs, but for the last packs GGG have launched ....

I CANT :(

Recently, i have send to GGG some emails about my guild stash.

No free stash when i have created my guild, no guild tab to sell, only PREMIUM tab , and to complete this bads things, no Black Friday to help me to buy some tab.... :(

Only 2-3 guild tab promo in this year, how can i do a guild if i'm poor ???? Need to be logged All Wekend to waiting guild tab promo .... :(

How can i do a Guild , if i'm poor, and if they arent promo, normal guild tabs.

The Past Black Fridays / Supporter packs help me a lot , because they are attractive , but now, how can i do ?

I'm desapointed about that , very very desapointed .

Morever , another thing i dont understand.

Why a unique item dont have a 3d skin ? Only the most played uniques have a skin.

Most of Hack&Slack put 3d skin for uniques items , and GGG have , maybe the only i know , 80% of his uniques without 3d skins.

If it is a commercial reason, i understand. Uniques skins are so ugly, good reason to force players to buy armor sets ( 400pts = 40$ , price for a game ) .

I'm affraid about this game, i think that it will go in bad way.

Lot of greats hack&slash are coming next year, i hope you upgrade your game and your commercial policy in the good way.

I love this game, for his complexity and lot of all content that it have , but i'm afraid about GGG commercial policy .

I hope that this request can change something , but i'm not sure.

I'm a poor player, and i think my opinions dont interested GGG, because i cant spend a lot of money in his game.

Poor players dont have a big impact on his game, I think only rich players and big streamers can be listened .

But i hope i'm wrong.

In the hope my request can hold yours attentions, i wish to GGG good resolutions for the future and a long life for this game .

I love this game, and want to play it a long time.

Have a Good Day ^^ .
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hi there! Your english was understandable, but your formatting was a little painful to read. One line of spacing between each paragraph is enough!

On topic: I too was disappointed when I realized there was no sale. I think the problem was that people were expecting a big sale and hoarding all their points to spend at once. In the long term, a policy like this can be very bad for a company like GGG that generates revenue solely based on optional purchases.

Though I share your disappointment, I do not share your concern as to in which way this game is heading. In risk of sounding like a fanboy, I have to say that IMO, GGG is not a greedy company and has always done what they think is best for their players and their game. I hope that the MTX you want to buy comes on sale soon :).
They have only ever done one black Friday sale...and at no point was it hinted at being a regular thing, you expected to much with no info to go on.

3d art for unique is fairly expensive to do, just to get the model and make sure it sits right on all the characters, they have been updating the ones that have not got it but it's a slow process.

So the jist of the post is QQ i'm poor give me cheap stuff?...daily sales dude...daily fucking sales.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
They have only ever done one black Friday sale...and at no point was it hinted at being a regular thing, you expected to much with no info to go on.

3d art for unique is fairly expensive to do, just to get the model and make sure it sits right on all the characters, they have been updating the ones that have not got it but it's a slow process.

So the jist of the post is QQ i'm poor give me cheap stuff?...daily sales dude...daily fucking sales.

Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
"
Pikamat4135 wrote:
Forgive my English, I'm French :)

I've send a email to GGG about some things that disturb me, and the GGG support tell me to put it in this forum section.

Not a fan/regular to post something, then forgive me if my post is not good.

Last Week, i've waiting for black friday , and at my great surprise, no black friday :/

I've make some research on poe.com site, no informations about it.

With help from anothers players, i have check reddit.com about this black friday.

After some hours , i have found some informations about it.

If i'm right, there is no black friday but news supporters pack , interesting and attractive contents.

When i have seen them, i dont see any attractive contents, no discounts, nothing good .

And lot of friend players, have said same things about them.

Then after , GGG have joined some effect to improve contents , to comfort players about this bad supporters packs.

I dont understand . No black Friday, very bad Supporters packs ( GGG are forced to join some things to make them " attractives" ) .

I have waiting this black friday, because i'm a poor player, i cant spend 500$ in GGG packs, sometime i can spend 30-50$ for attractive packs, but for the last packs GGG have launched ....

I CANT :(

Recently, i have send to GGG some emails about my guild stash.

No free stash when i have created my guild, no guild tab to sell, only PREMIUM tab , and to complete this bads things, no Black Friday to help me to buy some tab.... :(

Only 2-3 guild tab promo in this year, how can i do a guild if i'm poor ???? Need to be logged All Wekend to waiting guild tab promo .... :(

How can i do a Guild , if i'm poor, and if they arent promo, normal guild tabs.

The Past Black Fridays / Supporter packs help me a lot , because they are attractive , but now, how can i do ?

I'm desapointed about that , very very desapointed .

Morever , another thing i dont understand.

Why a unique item dont have a 3d skin ? Only the most played uniques have a skin.

Most of Hack&Slack put 3d skin for uniques items , and GGG have , maybe the only i know , 80% of his uniques without 3d skins.

If it is a commercial reason, i understand. Uniques skins are so ugly, good reason to force players to buy armor sets ( 400pts = 40$ , price for a game ) .

I'm affraid about this game, i think that it will go in bad way.

Lot of greats hack&slash are coming next year, i hope you upgrade your game and your commercial policy in the good way.

I love this game, for his complexity and lot of all content that it have , but i'm afraid about GGG commercial policy .

I hope that this request can change something , but i'm not sure.

I'm a poor player, and i think my opinions dont interested GGG, because i cant spend a lot of money in his game.

Poor players dont have a big impact on his game, I think only rich players and big streamers can be listened .

But i hope i'm wrong.

In the hope my request can hold yours attentions, i wish to GGG good resolutions for the future and a long life for this game .

I love this game, and want to play it a long time.

Have a Good Day ^^ .
we got tons of news about ascendency and talisman 2.1 patch in addition with the supporter packs and new low and high level contents added to them shortly and you still complain about black friday? theres no reason to be dissipointed about it concidering they just had their aims at a different concept and decided to ignore the black friday in exchange for greater, bigger contents, in addition to that, you really shouldent blame ggg cuz you happend to not have the money to afford important items for a guild when you dont even have to run a guild in the first place concidering theres so many out there. your argument have many errors but thats a misstake anyone could do, just dont push ggg with these stuff, its not like it will change anything
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
reductions for poor players make sense to me but the current problem with sales is: it affects all players.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
They have only ever done one black Friday sale...

Did they? Or was it Cyber Monday? :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
The flipside is this game is perfect for poor players as its free to play.

I think the issue around Black Friday is that everyone expects there to be sales, regardless of where they are in the world. IMO no one should ever expect a discount from anywhere, if you do get one then that's just icing on the cake, but remember you have to buy the cake in the first place to get the icing, sometimes the icing may be free, but the cake itself is never free! (sometimes its a lie... but that's a different game altogether).

Also here in New Zealand we don't even have 'Black Friday', unfortunately it is becoming more and more prevalent though... (well technically Friday the 13th we call Black Friday here, but that's associated more with bad luck than good. On a NZ Black Friday GGG should actually charge double cause that would be really bad luck hehe).
twitch.tv/Owwlll
Hi

My first ''supporter'' pack was in ORIGINAL CB was like 5$ then I upgraded to get the kiwi for 15$... GGG needs to remember this, those prices that helped strengthen this games beginnings and cater to everyone when it comes to supporter packs 25$ should have been a minimum supporter pack price, Y'all at GGG could've sold one more tier of support pack:(

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:

My first ''supporter'' pack was in ORIGINAL CB was like 5$ then I upgraded to get the kiwi for 15$...

at that time the game was rather a promise to get good than the fully playable arpg it is now.

as a company with limited resources, having supporter packs below a certain threshold causes more costs on support than it's worth.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 2, 2015, 4:26:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info