Best friend is going to die, wants to play POE

Dear GGG,

I write this to you today on a very somber note. A classmate of mine, lovingly referred to as "Fatass Brian" recently told the class during show-and-tell that he had a tumor in his stomach and will live only a few more months; possibly a year. It was a very scary event, because it looked as if his stomach had a stomach. His parents also explained that as the reason of Brian constantly overeating. I had never talked much with Brian because he hung out with the nerds, and I the really super cool kids at school.

However, this news has brought us very close together. We are now hanging out after school, playing kickball and he is teaching me Addition and Subtraction. I never thought it was important to know how to add and subtract until I met Brian. He is a great person.

I recently read a post on the forums: Thanks for a great game GGG, hoping to reach 100 in next few months before I die (for real)

This got me thinking on how I could help Brian. If I let Brian play POE with me, can I get free stuff like the other guy? I know this will make Brian very happy in his last days. Also, it will make me happy as well, since Brian is very fat and people stare at me when I walk with him.

This is not a demand, simply a request since a lot of people who have cancer get free stuff, but everyone forgets their best friend who is also deserving of free stuff. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Todd & Brian (possibly only Todd; Brian may pass away by the time you read this)
Last edited by ivqancorp on Dec 1, 2015, 5:24:03 AM
What if Brian is just pregnant?
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
I thought you were a veteran who almost died for your country.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1484920
congratulations mr & mrs fatass you've given birth to a bouncing baby potato...
IGN:
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
uuuhhh, thats dark. love it !
Not funny.
#NeverGoing90
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
Not funny.

Agreed.

Really poor taste, particularly for a 'war veteran'.
You believe that to defeat an enemy who will stop at nothing, you must stop at nothing. How is that different than "blood must have blood"?
um, go home.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Dec 2, 2015, 10:08:13 AM
I guess even war vets can have no class at all? Nice way to bring shame upon your brethren, op.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info