Totally unreasonable request?

Loot filters drastically improved quality of life for many players.

Taking it one step further will there ever be an in game function that will pickup scrolls and currency orbs? Maybe even expanded to rares/uniques based on what our loot filter file specifies? Enabled only solo play or permanent allocation of course.

A significant part of play time is devoted to 1)picking up items 2)id-ing items 3)organizing stash tabs. this would alleviate at least one of those time sinks.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 1, 2015, 3:31:30 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
ggg sees the current level of micromanagement as an essential part of the game. which is normal for arpgs.

auto-pickup? to make bot scripting a one liner + loot filter?
i would rather like them to scrap instanced loot and somehow reintroduce loot competition.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I think the lazy person in me would really appreciate an auto-looter. However, consider that when an item drops it competes for your time. Stopping to pick up a scroll of wisdom might be worth your time at the beginning of a new league and might be a waste of time when running high level maps.

I often find myself leaving certain currency drops on the ground in favour of having a higher EXP/h. Introducing an auto-looter would probably have a significant impact on the economy, and possibly even the time it takes to level! In this scenario, I'd much prefer things to stay the way they are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info