Talisman League Mechanics

"
LostArtz wrote:
Anything stopping us from just farming normal zones for talismans? It seems like we can farm them up in normal and use them up in Merc/Maps

The same thing was said about chisels and stone hammers, we all know how that turned out.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
And at the end, we will have to run maps with full inv (orbs, talismans, moonstones), and forget bout loot .... :(
I think this is a really good idea, they cant be modified, but if you get one that gets bad rolls you can still use it. That's awesome :)
Clayshaper is best shaper
"
StrayYoshi wrote:
A few questions:

Do unique bosses try to pick up talismans?

Yes.

"

Does the rarity of talismans consumed increase the difficulty of the monster(s)? Rigwald specifically.

No, but the ilevel does. The rarity increases the rarity of the resultant Talisman.

"

Have some of the unique talismans already been designed? Will additional unique talismans be added after the league has gone live?

All of them have been designed, they still need playtesting. There is one unique for each tier in a given league (one tier has different unique items by league). We do not currently plan to add more after the leagues start.

"

Does a monster possessed by a talisman have a higher iir/iiq than a normal monster?

Just iir. Note, the rarity of the Talisman is affected by the rarity bonus of the Talisman (yes, really).

"

Most importantly: Do stone circles appear in maps?

Yes.

Last edited by Qarl on Nov 30, 2015, 11:57:53 PM
I wish a Talisman had a separate equipment slot rather than taking up the Amulet slot. :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I guess everybody is gonna run around with IIR gear...
Will it be possible via loot filter to distinguish between talisman and regular amulets? I'm thinking I'll want all talisman to be shown, but not necessarily every non-talisman amulet that drops.
Last edited by xAjido on Dec 1, 2015, 12:06:44 AM
"
iAreNubcake wrote:
Awesome! I love mechanics posts like these. :3

One question though - where do these stone circles spawn? Do the mobs with Talismans spawn inside of one?

These are already in the game?????

Have a good walk through Act 2 Western forest is a good place to look atm......
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
"
Chameleon wrote:
I wish a Talisman had a separate equipment slot rather than taking up the Amulet slot. :-(

rip CI/low life with chayula :/
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The tier of Talisman is subtly but noticeably indicated in the art.

You grossly overestimate the ability of your player base.

I really dislike the decision to make it some barely perceptible visual cue as the difference between tiers rather than something always on in the stats panel.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Dec 1, 2015, 12:11:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info