Talisman League Mechanics

looking forward to the new tree and this might actually get me to come back and play again, but will see what happens. havent played since the last expansion got boring from not getting maps or having to waste all my time spending currancy on 77+ maps to have fun playing the game i went and played d3. only thing good about it is the end game system other then that its kinda boring. its just consistant your able to play what your character is capable of doing. then grinding out stuff to have to get lucky or spend what u get just to play higher maps.
rawrawr
"
Chris wrote:
"
sybrwookie wrote:
So no word on what level things will pop out of the summoned circles? Will they be relative to the area? The character(s)? The level of Talisman?

The highest out of:
a) Current area level
b) The level of the talisman which will drop (one standard deviation above average of input talisman item levels).

Well, that means that I collect 4 high level Talismans and a low level Talisman to maximise the standard diviation and than go to normal where i can fight the highest level of Rigwald without the resistance penalty of merciless?

This sounds abusable for me! :D
What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
Last edited by SW_Bonobo on Dec 1, 2015, 1:04:25 PM
"
Kemblain wrote:
new tree when
e
w

t
r
e
e

w
h
e
n

BOTTOMLESS PIT WHEN
O
T
T
O
M
L
E
S
S

P
I
T

W
H
E
N
"
pootie3030 wrote:
So then what happens when you die in hardcore? Will your character be sent to the parent league with the talismans that you picked up, or to he sc version, causing hc talismans to infiltrate the sc league? Or is this totaly void and you die, your stash dies?
Its a normal league, not a race or a special. Everything in hardcore eventually arrives in standard. If something doesn't, then the owner is either really good, or trying much too hard hard to keep it out of standard for some reason.
Last edited by Aklyon on Dec 1, 2015, 1:12:26 PM
"
Bananenboris wrote:
Could someone of GGG finally answer the question that was asked several times now?

What happens to the Talismans when the league is over and the characters are transfered to standard?

If the Talismans will be transfered too, every player like me who loves playing standard and really doesn't want to play the leagues will be fucked up. Darkshrine with its fragement farming will already have a large impact on the economy in standard (what's really annoying) but like this you ruin the game for all standard players.

The economy in standard is already shit no?

It is fairly frustrating that GGG is consistently releasing new content in the middle of exam periods. EVERY TIME. Please stop. I would guess the majority of players are in some type of schooling, and even to those who aren't two weeks later isn't going to kill them
dunno.. an entire new league over basically a new amulet..
hope the tree has changed a lot otherwise this will be meh.

the interesting thing for economy is there will be few as people hoard them in order to get to high tiers so I dont expect to see poe.trade overflowing with them.
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
Is this really hypening?!

On the side note wil we be able to tell tiers of items from poe.trade?
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Trade system and/or end game content plz
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
If Rigwalds fight is clusterfXXk AOE, degen like Daresso and Malachai this leagues just gonna go whatever op meta the tree introduces. RIP new skill gems!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info