Talisman League Mechanics

Darkshrines will be enabled in talisman league?
Great.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
still not convinced about it will bring to the game...
IGN TylordRampage
"
MetalheartX wrote:
Darkshrines will be enabled in talisman league?

Please, please, please say it is. Darkshrines are so much fun
the hardest thing will be to get used to the lower reward level as you set really high with dark shrines.

quality gems to 20% in one go, spawning shrines, tempests, exiles and boxes and more on demand was making the game much easier although my progress wasn't that much faster than in previous leagues and i'm not really richer than before.

q: after dark shrines ended, could jonathan please take the time to correct the wiki with the missing affixes for some shrine effects?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I honestly think the talisman should have occupied its own unique item slot.
Occupying the amulet slot makes it overlap too much with amulets and will either make amulets completely useless, or talismans will be a gimmick. Both alternatives sound terrible.

As is, i dont think i will play this league a lot, the talisman "mechanic" looks too lackluster with it occupying the amulet slot.

"
tmaciak wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:
125 talismans seems insane for Rigwald. I'll play this league, I want to fight him. When this gets gates behind Zana or a random event, it's going to be hard as fuck to fight him.

You accumulate 125 Talismans surprisingly fast! For a start, you're getting an average of one per area (with the ability to farm them pretty easily), and secondly, anyone who doesn't want to engage with Rigwald is offloading their spare ones in trade.

So, another RNG fest? I'm self found, not trading player, so I see, that as usual, nothing interesting here for me.

Will keep to Standard as usual probably. Especially that this Talismans league is visibly just filler for traders before next expansion.

So for me, more interesting question is: Will talismans be moved to core game after temp league?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
rip amulets
Last edited by Dr1MaR on Dec 1, 2015, 4:27:08 AM
Rng inside rng inside rng, all hail RNGesus!
I Believe I Can Fly ~~~~
The amount of grind necessary to fight Rigvald even once takes a lot of the excitement away from this league for me. Besides, it makes playing as a group less interesting since it just increases the time to farm enough talismans for everybody.

Helm, evasive maneuvers! Set course for Dwarf Fortress!
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info